OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

LOLZ its nasty i know

[FONT=verdana,]- That didn't last long! Junior Fatu - the artist formerly known as Rikishi - is already gone from TNA Wrestling after spending less than two months with the company. Making his debut as Junior Fatu, he appeared on the
September 13th edition of iMPACT! and wrestled for the first time there the week after. He was scheduled to be at yesterday's iMPACT! taping but his spot was replaced by Chris Harris. According to Dave Meltzer, the two parties couldn't reach an agreement on a contract.
[/FONT]

I'm sure the rest of the roster is just heartbroken about not being able to recieve a "stink-face" now!

How about...

....Kennedy?...MVP?...Ummm...I cant think of any more at the moment

cm punk and nitro or john morrison. dh smith looks promising
LOLZ its nasty i know

[FONT=verdana,]- That didn't last long! Junior Fatu - the artist formerly known as Rikishi - is already gone from TNA Wrestling after spending less than two months with the company. Making his debut as Junior Fatu, he appeared on the
September 13th edition of iMPACT! and wrestled for the first time there the week after. He was scheduled to be at yesterday's iMPACT! taping but his spot was replaced by Chris Harris. According to Dave Meltzer, the two parties couldn't reach an agreement on a contract.
[/FONT]

good he was a waste of space although the match with him and roode was great but that was probably more robert roode's doing

I taped Raw tonight thinking he was going to be on but noooooo. However, I did get to see hotties HHH and HBK so that was worth it. Although I like how Vince says maybe next week we'll have the return of DX. DX was a lot more than HHH and HBK even if I do like them together. It just isn't the same without the other.

Oh, and I watched the video with Candice Michele. Could they have replayed that any more? "This could be difficult to watch" but I'll show it to you like 7 times and from every angle possible. Ridiculous. Glad she didn't hurt herself even worse than she did, especially when the ref moved her neck.

First time I saw that Beth Phoenix chick but I am digging her. I didn't actually see her wrestle so I don't know if she is any good in that department. I just know I like her look. I like the muscular chicks, even Chyna. I just hated that Chyna looked like dude. After her surgery though, she was mighty nice to look at.

what are you talking about? for almost a year dx was hbk,hh and chyna with rick rude being there a few months as a bodyguard. hhh and hbk carried dx. when hbk hurt his back thats when they brought in the new age outlaws and xpac. that was still dx but they were refred to as the dx army. dx always was and always will be hbk and hhh. btw for most of 2006 up until around wrestlemania 0f this year they had dx back and it was just hhh and hbk

They were only the DX army for a few weeks while they doing the "invade nitro/CNN center" thing.

The only way Chyna ever comes back is if HHH and Stephanie get a divorce and Vinces wants to mess with him.

2006 DX< 1998-2000 DX < 1997 DX

[FONT=verdana,]WWE Pay-Per-View provider InDemand recently released the poster for WWE Armageddon featuring Batista holding the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, but WWE Affiliates have re-released the poster slightly modified, now Batista is holding up a gas mask instead. This could signify that Batista will lose the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in the upcoming Hell in a Cell Match at WWE Survivor Series.

both posters for comparison:

[/FONT][FONT=verdana,]
12.jpg
123.jpg
[/FONT]

The one with the title is the newer one. He wasn't supposed to get the title back for awhile, then all the injuries happend. That and the hand is grasping the gas mask. The Title looks like it was a crappy click and paste.

[FONT=verdana,]Backstage interviewer Letica Cline's bio page and photos have been removed from TNAwrestling.com. Since posing for Playboy, Cline has only been used on TV once and it looks as if she may be gone from the company.

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,]

Stephanie McMahon was quite upset when she learned of reports that implied Chris Jericho was the person behind the "save us" campaign, which was hardly a scoop. She went as far as to run all company cell phone records of the writing team, and did a forensic check of the computers for e-mails leaks. This was not the first time WWE conducted such searches. WWE didn't find any guilty parties, but did find excessive private calls, and reamed the writers for it.

It doesn't stop there. Stephanie has also talked about revising contracts to state that writes do not have ownership of any ideas or concepts they come up with while at WWE. She also wants writers to refrain from interviews, and banning them to speak of their time at WWE after they leave the company. Another idea being considered is to insert a one year non-complete clause in future contracts.

Writers were told that they aren't allowed to speak to the media without the company setting it up and Stephanie signing off on it.
[/FONT]

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Diva Brooke as of November 1. We wish Brooke the best in all her future endeavors.

[FONT=verdana,]To follow up on a previous report, backstage interviewer Leticia Cline confirmed that she was finished with TNA. She made the following statement on her MySpace page:

"So many wrestling fans have been emailing me questions about my status with TNA Wrestling. TNA's Terry Taylor stated that if any of TNA's talent was unhappy with TNA and their role within the company that they would be granted their release. With that said, I have asked for my release from TNA and it has been granted as of November 25th. Believe me when I say, I LOVE TNA and all that TNA has given to me in the past, but things have changed and unfortunately until I am officially released on November 25th, that is all I can say."
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]Backstage interviewer Letica Cline's bio page and photos have been removed from TNAwrestling.com. Since posing for Playboy, Cline has only been used on TV once and it looks as if she may be gone from the company.

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,]

Stephanie McMahon was quite upset when she learned of reports that implied Chris Jericho was the person behind the "save us" campaign, which was hardly a scoop. She went as far as to run all company cell phone records of the writing team, and did a forensic check of the computers for e-mails leaks. This was not the first time WWE conducted such searches. WWE didn't find any guilty parties, but did find excessive private calls, and reamed the writers for it.

It doesn't stop there. Stephanie has also talked about revising contracts to state that writes do not have ownership of any ideas or concepts they come up with while at WWE. She also wants writers to refrain from interviews, and banning them to speak of their time at WWE after they leave the company. Another idea being considered is to insert a one year non-complete clause in future contracts.

Writers were told that they aren't allowed to speak to the media without the company setting it up and Stephanie signing off on it.
[/FONT]

Well, I wonder who's going to be fired for THIS information being leaked?:lol: