OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

[FONT=verdana,]- There are on going negotiations with Sting to sign for another year.

- Fatu is already asking for more money.

- Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett apparently hashed things out.

- Speaking of Angle, the talks between himself and the IFL are considered more serious than ever. The idea is for Angle to coach one of the teams for IFL's 2008 season. TNA is under the impression that if they allow Angle to coach, that the IFL would push Angle's involvement in TNA on it television shows.
[/FONT]

As soon as Candice fell, I winced. That was nasty. Anyone else hear the referee call her name then tell Beth to cover her quickly. Then, those guys from the back flew to the ring. At least she regained consciousness, even though she didn't know where the hell she was. Kind of reminds me of when Lesner sloshed his brain around during a match and was just sitting on the ring with a dazed look in his eyes.

Yeah, I hate to see anyone get hurt in the ring. That fall could have killed her as unprotected as she was. She could have easily broken her neck!

I remember that Lesnar botch! Wrestlemania match against Kurt Angle where he tried to do a shooting star press. From what I've heard since then, he had practiced the move several times and had no problems with it until the actual match! It was pretty obvious that he missed it as soon as he came off the ropes!

[FONT=verdana,]According to her official MySpace page, Talia Madison has signed with TNA:

"So it's official, I have signed a contract with TNA wrestling! I'm extremely excited and happy to be a part of this company, as there's some great talent there and theres an ACTUAL women's division! I believe this is going to be a great opportunity for me. Just want to say THANK YOU to all of my fans who have supported me thus far! You guys are the greatest and I appreciate you all! Also thanks to everyone in the wrestling business who has guided me and helped me be who I am today. Special thanks to Jason Knight, (my official trainer) and Afa The Wild Samoan and his family as well! Thank you to all of my friends as well for always believing in me."
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,] Sci-Fi has released it's TV schedule for the month of December. ECW will be pre-empted on Tuesday, December 25th and will not air at all that week. This means that if Sci-Fi does not renew the ECW contract when it expires at the end of the year, the final episode of ECW on Sci-Fi will air Tuesday, December 18th. [/FONT] [FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]- Former WWE Superstar D'Lo Brown has signed with TNA.

- ShopTNA.com will have new merchandise for Kurt Angle, The Motorcity Machine Guns and Sting available soon.

- A best of iMPACT! DVD is in the early planning stages.
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

i need to see that. i tivo'd raw tonight.

i knew that was gonna happen sooner or later. shes not a wrestler

A couple of months ago I would have agreed with you but she's come a LONG way since she started. It was actually one of the best WWE women's matches I've seen in a while until she fell.

A couple of months ago I would have agreed with you but she's come a LONG way since she started. It was actually one of the best WWE women's matches I've seen in a while until she fell.

I was actually impressed with both of them during that match, until...:OMG:

Candice has come a long way, but she still has a long way to go.

Yeah, I hate to see anyone get hurt in the ring. That fall could have killed her as unprotected as she was. She could have easily broken her neck!

I remember that Lesnar botch! Wrestlemania match against Kurt Angle where he tried to do a shooting star press. From what I've heard since then, he had practiced the move several times and had no problems with it until the actual match! It was pretty obvious that he missed it as soon as he came off the ropes!

you can see plenty of youtube footage where he did the move perfectly. that was a finishing move he used in OVW

i hate to see anyone get hurt but what was she even doing? did she mess up getting crotched on the top rope? if so thats just plain bad

i hate to see anyone get hurt but what was she even doing? did she mess up getting crotched on the top rope? if so thats just plain bad

Yeah, that exactly what it was. She lost her balance and it looked like her feet tripped up on the rope so instead of falling straight down, she went forward.

Yeah, that exactly what it was. She lost her balance and it looked like her feet tripped up on the rope so instead of falling straight down, she went forward.

yeah i saw that. come on thats just sad. i've never seen anyone getting hurt trying to get crotched. i can do that correctly

Did anyone else think it was a little odd how Phenox just drug her to the center of the ring like a rag doll and covered her considering for all she and the ref knew she could have had a broken neck? If she did moving her like that could have killed her.

I thought that too. I would chalk that up to inexperience on Pheonix's part. I don't think she meant to hurt her any further. She probably paniked when the match ended that way and just wanted to get it over with, but she shouldn't have moved her like that.

LOL, yeah just because you've watched wrestling for years you can go out and be a superstar.

I've been watching medical dramas for 20ish years now. Want me to preform your next surgery?

LOL, yeah just because you've watched wrestling for years you can go out and be a superstar.

I've been watching medical dramas for 20ish years now. Want me to preform your next surgery?

well its not the same but i did wrestle for my high school and i'm sure i have enough coordination to fall straight down