OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

I wonder if they have anything extra special planned for 12/10 with the 3 hour show, besides the 3 hours of course.

12/10's Raw will be the 15th Anniversary Special. I'm not sure what they have planned, but I really hope it's better than the 10th Anniversary Show! The highlight of the show was The Rock getting booed!:lol:

I have a feeling Bret Hart might show up. I've heard that WWE is interested in doing another DVD with him.

But i saw his Promo on Youtube

the thing that fucken sucked was when He turned around they showed Ortan

Worst Camera EVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

- A little bit of nudity went somewhat undetected at the Survivor Series as Michelle McCool's boob came out for a peek on Sunday during the ten women match. When Victoria was in the ring with McCool at 25 minutes 39 seconds
into the show, McCool twisted Victoria's arm and her boob came out from the side of her tiny top. McCool didn't notice immediately and after kicking Victoria in the face you could see her arranging her top and then going for
the cover.

- Even though he is featured on the Turning Point poster, Judas Mesias most likely won't be back in time for the show.

he needs to come back soon. if you watch him in AAA wrestling he's awsome.

i agree that was the worst camera work ever when jericho came out. and the audience sucked. they weren't into it at all and that was the best promo in a long time. probably this whole year

Shelton Benjamin's profile has been moved from the RAAW roster to the ECW roster.

A few weeks back, a report attributed to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, stated that WWE hall of famer Blackjack Mulligan had recently suffered a stroke, hit the internet. Mulligan has refuted that report, and says he's doing fine. I have also talked to someone that knows Mulligan, and confirms Mulligan's claim.

Kurt Angle's official website has the 2/10/08 Against All Odds PPV listed as taking place in Greenville, SC

- ESPN is reporting that Adam "Pacman" Jones was invloved in a physical altercation with Tennesee Titans player Albert Haynesworth earlier this week.

- Mike Johnson reports that Abyss, Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash have all been sitting in on the booking meetings as of late.

- Gregory Helms' rehab is not going as well as originally hoped. His neck injury is recovering fine, but he has significant nerve damage that has been very slow in healing. One of his arms is still largely numb.

- During a media conference to promote his recently released DVD, former WWE champion John Cena was asked if he watched the competition, specifically TNA. "They still have a company? Wow, I didn't know they were still around," Cena said.

- TNA Mobile sent out a message earlier today that a "Feast or Fired" battle royale match has been added to the 12/2 Turning Point PPV card.

The match will not only result in one member of the roster being fired but there will also be three title shots awarded to various winners of the match.

Shelton Benjamin's profile has been moved from the RAAW roster to the ECW roster.

A few weeks back, a report attributed to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, stated that WWE hall of famer Blackjack Mulligan had recently suffered a stroke, hit the internet. Mulligan has refuted that report, and says he's doing fine. I have also talked to someone that knows Mulligan, and confirms Mulligan's claim.

Kurt Angle's official website has the 2/10/08 Against All Odds PPV listed as taking place in Greenville, SC

- ESPN is reporting that Adam "Pacman" Jones was invloved in a physical altercation with Tennesee Titans player Albert Haynesworth earlier this week.

- Mike Johnson reports that Abyss, Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash have all been sitting in on the booking meetings as of late.

- Gregory Helms' rehab is not going as well as originally hoped. His neck injury is recovering fine, but he has significant nerve damage that has been very slow in healing. One of his arms is still largely numb.

- During a media conference to promote his recently released DVD, former WWE champion John Cena was asked if he watched the competition, specifically TNA. "They still have a company? Wow, I didn't know they were still around," Cena said.

- TNA Mobile sent out a message earlier today that a "Feast or Fired" battle royale match has been added to the 12/2 Turning Point PPV card.

The match will not only result in one member of the roster being fired but there will also be three title shots awarded to various winners of the match.

cena can go to hell

Cena had better hope that Dixie Carter has a short memory because in a couple of years he may need a job.