OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

WWE.com is saying that Flair MAY announce his retirement tonight. My guess is that he will. He will announce that his last match will be at Wrestlemania. If so, I predict that Flair will win the title sometime before his retirement.

[FONT=verdana,]During a Sunday night conversation on Live Audio Wrestling, former WCW and WWF superstar Sid Vicious confirmed rumors that he is hoping for a return to World Wrestling Entertainment. Vicious, 47, said he had been in talks with Vince McMahon. "We have been talking for awhile now, and we are trying to get things worked out." When asked about TNA, Vicious said the company is unable to help him reach his many goals including wrestling in front of 80,000 fans again. [/FONT] [FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

I wouldn't mind seeing Sid come back IF and only if he's 100% healthy and they use him to elevate younger talent. Am I asking too much?

[FONT=verdana,]During a Sunday night conversation on Live Audio Wrestling, former WCW and WWF superstar Sid Vicious confirmed rumors that he is hoping for a return to World Wrestling Entertainment. Vicious, 47, said he had been in talks with Vince McMahon. "We have been talking for awhile now, and we are trying to get things worked out." When asked about TNA, Vicious said the company is unable to help him reach his many goals including wrestling in front of 80,000 fans again. [/FONT] [FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

can we say old and washed up

My Raw thoughts:

First off, I like the Flair retirement angle and hopefully they'll keep it going into Wrestlemania. I'm just worried that either A. McMahon will pull a screw-job and retire him earlier than expected or B. Flair could get injured and end the storyline right then and there.

HHH vs. Jeff Hardy? Why? We all know where this is going. HHH buries Hardy and ...well that's it...nothing.:rolleyes:

So, Hornswaggle has "Roadrunner-Like" powers now? Absolute garbage and embarrassing to long time fans of wrestling.:oops: Figures my wife would come home early from work for the first time in months, and it's during this piece of shit sketch. You wouldn't believe the look she gave me while asking me why I still watch this crap!:lol:

Please...no more Snitsky...PLEASE!!! I would take 2 A-Trains, a Test, and a Skinner to get rid of Snitsky!:puke:

Jericho has a little ring-rust to work off but overall, for not having a televised match in 2 years, I think he did great! The new finisher (The Code Breaker) looks painfull! I would like to see the Lionsault and the Walls Of Jericho again though.

Overall, I liked Raw. The Flair angle carried it for me in spite of the Hornswaggle disaster.

Sting, Kurt Angle, Kip James, BG James, Booker T., Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Black Reign (Dustin Runnels), Raven, Brother Ray, Brother D-Von, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner. That's more than 6, and considering the TNA roster is so much smaller than WWE's roster, that would mean that the average age would be higher in TNA.

How old is Rhino? I'm not sure, but he may be on the list too.

Sting, Kurt Angle, Kip James, BG James, Booker T., Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Black Reign (Dustin Runnels), Raven, Brother Ray, Brother D-Von, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner. That's more than 6, and considering the TNA roster is so much smaller than WWE's roster, that would mean that the average age would be higher in TNA.

How old is Rhino? I'm not sure, but he may be on the list too.

sting is leaving after this year, the steiners are leaving soon, scott hall isn't officially on the roster.
the thing is though every popular wrestler in the wwe but like 3 are over 35 were in TNA you have half of the x division young guys being popular

x division getting their ass kicked by 3D

lol. its so gay they already reused a storyline from like 2 years ago when kevin nash did the same thing. did you see the sly way tna pleased their fans and the owners by having a triple threat x division 40 minute main event last thursday but said it was an x division wrestler, a tag team wrestler and a heavyweight so that management and owners would be happy

- Sting will be working the upcoming TNA Live Events in Mexico. If he doesn't resign with the company those could end up being his last dates with TNA.