OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

I think the last one was, but this one, I'm not sure. Maybe faking wanting a divorce put the idea in her head.

Just remember, if the family of the kid that Nick Hogan turned into a vegetable, come with a big civil suit, assets are harder to get if the are split up.

True, could be a legal ploy. Seems kind of an exteme measure to get out of paying medical bills though. If I were Hogan, I would just pay the damn medical bills, pain and suffering, beat the dog shit out of Nick, and try to move on with my life. I mean, it's not like Hogan doesn't have the money to at least TRY to do the right thing here. His son ruined someone's life. He ruined a whole family's life. And the worst part is that it seems like he (Nick) doesn't even feel bad about it. I'm sure he feels something, but he doesn't show it.

Maybe I'm biased though, since I absolutely HATE the spoiled little prick.

From what I understand he is paying the medical bills. I'm thinking more along the lines of a multi-million dollar, wrongfull vegetableizing, suit.

And Nick is a spoiled little shit.

I just read that RVD is working a PWA event. That's Booker T.'s organization. Maybe this will bring Van Dam to TNA...

- Mike Johnson reports that Jack Evans, Ruckus, Necro Butcher and Human Tornado were invloved in a car accident and never made it to last night's ROH event in Chicago. All four wrestlers only suffered minor injuries and are doing ok.

- CM Punk and Jimmy Yang were backstage at both ROH events over the weekend in Dayton and Chicago. Yang was walking around and talking with the fans during intermission in Dayton. Yang, who lives in the southern Ohio is looking into opening a wrestling school in the Cincinnati area.

yang and punk are too good for wwe. both should have stayed with TNA

Yeah, but the pay is WAY better for them in WWE. When the time comes that Vince is done with them, they could end up in TNA. That's if TNA is still around by then.

Yeah, but the pay is WAY better for them in WWE. When the time comes that Vince is done with them, they could end up in TNA. That's if TNA is still around by then.

i don't see TNA going anywhere soon. vince just needs to let these guys do there thing and stop baning moves

Looks like Scott Hall no-showed the PPV tonight. I don't know if it was planned or if he just didn't show up.

This is either the beginning of a brilliantly orchestrated Hall/Nash "where was Big Kev when I needed help" feud or Scott Hall fucked up royally.

My money's on the "he fucked up royally" scenario.

I imagine he tried to go the Rakishi route and tried to hold them up for more money. Props to TNA for not caving if this is the case.

Word has it, Hall called in sick, saying he had food poisoning. True or not, this isn't going to be looked upon favorably by TNA management, or the talent.

Several sources are reporting that Senshi has quit TNA. Apparently Dixie Carter told the talent earlier today that if anyone wanted their release they could have it and Senshi took her up on her offer. Senshi was one of the wrestlers to secure a case last night during the Feast or Fired match so it will be intresting to see what they do with that.

IMPACT SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(3) Christopher Daniels d. Senshi with his Feast or Fired case on the line. Elix Skipper was the referee and clearly favored Daniels in the match. After the match was over Skipper and Daniels beat down Senshi and kicked him out of Triple X.