OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

I am really looking forward to next week. I love Trish and can't wait to see her. I'm also looking forward to seeing Eric Bischoff, although I'm not sure why since I don't care for him. I guess its nostalgia. lol

My husband and I have decided that Shawn needs to retire the "Kid" in Heartbreak Kid and he needs to be the Heartbreaker or something. I'm not going to be the one to tell him that though.

Lastly, it was great to see APA again. I love Ron Simmons, even if all he said for the longest time was DAMN!!

Several sources are reporting that Senshi has quit TNA. Apparently Dixie Carter told the talent earlier today that if anyone wanted their release they could have it and Senshi took her up on her offer. Senshi was one of the wrestlers to secure a case last night during the Feast or Fired match so it will be intresting to see what they do with that.

oh god why. senshi you moron the x division needs you :erk:

who got the fired brief case? scott steiner hopefully

oh god why. senshi you moron the x division needs you :erk:

who got the fired brief case? scott steiner hopefully

They decided to make the audience wait for Impact to find out. I'm so glad I didn't pay $30 for this PPV, only to find out that they didn't finish this angle and Scott Hall didn't show up.:rolleyes:

I'm sure it'll end up with Senshi being "fired" since he's leaving anyway.

My husband and I have decided that Shawn needs to retire the "Kid" in Heartbreak Kid and he needs to be the Heartbreaker or something. I'm not going to be the one to tell him that though.

While I understand where your comming from, there is a 60 year old running around as the "Nature Boy."

You've got a good point there. Damn is he really 60? My husband was saying that HBK is getting too old for the flashy stuff. I said true, but so is Ric Flair. He said but he invented flambouyant. :lol:

They decided to make the audience wait for Impact to find out. I'm so glad I didn't pay $30 for this PPV, only to find out that they didn't finish this angle and Scott Hall didn't show up.:rolleyes:

I'm sure it'll end up with Senshi being "fired" since he's leaving anyway.

he Lost The Case already.

There is major talk within WWE that the Raw main event may be changed from Triple H vs. Randy Orton to Triple H vs. Batista, since John Cena is out of the picture, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. One plan laid out has Triple H taking the WWE championship from Orton at the Royal Rumble, and defending the title at Wrestlemania 24.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that WWE is trying to keep Carlito from leaving. As we previously reported, Carlito gave his notice weeks ago, but WWE is trying to avoid another pushed superstar from jumping to TNA. Carlito is quite familiar with TNA booker Dutch Mantel from their days together in Puerto Rico. At this point, Carlito is said to be leaning toward leaving.

It is going to be an explosive RAW next Monday night as WWE celebrates the fifteenth anniversary of their flagship show with a three hour special broadcast starting at 8PM EST on USA Network. Big names scheduled to appear
are WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley, former Women's champion Trish Stratus, former RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff and more. Also the whole McMahon family - Vince, Linda, Shane and Stephanie - will be taking a new family portrait with the latest McMahon
addition - Hornswoggle!

he Lost The Case already.

spoilers:

scott steiner has the x division case
petey williams has the heavyweight case
bg james has the tag team case

christopher daniels has the case with the firing slip in it. i hope the firing is just a work. if they really fire him plus the lose of senshi the x division is officially dead

I though Senshi left on his own. Did they fire him?

senshi left on his own. daniels has the case with the fired slip. if this isn't a work and daniels is really fired then tna is about over. samao joe cut a promo sunday were he was suppose to make up a reason why scott hall didn't show up but instead he started talking about how bad tna is run and told management they can fire him if they want. if senshi, daniels are really gone and they fire joe i can see styles and maybe homicide leaving too

I thought Scott Steiner was leaving soon anyway. Why not have him get the breifcase with the pink slip? I don't get it.

I thought Scott Steiner was leaving soon anyway. Why not have him get the breifcase with the pink slip? I don't get it.

i have no clue. steiner has the x division title case and petey williams has the heavyweight title case. why did they give daniels senshi's case. why not just have senshi open the case and be fired since he left anyways, have steiner the heavyweight, williams the x division and bg james still have the tag team. than is really pissing me off right now being stupid. i can run a company better