OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

I liked it last night. It was fun and really makes me long for the old days of wrestling. I liked Ted Dibiase giving IRS the money to lose the Royal Rumble. Those gimmicks are so stupid but I ate that shit up when I was younger. Same with Gangrel and the cup of blood. And Gilberg. That guy is too funny. I haven't ordered wrestling in years but I may order it this weekend just for the Y2J match.

was bret hart on there tonight in some way? i heard they wanted him to do a taped segment or something

No, I saw him in maybe one highlight tape, but only for a few seconds. I was dissapointed with that. Hart meant a lot to the early years of Raw and should have been shown more. Just my opinion.

Dear Vince McMahon,
After watching the Raw 15th Aniversary Show, I must say job well done. A very entertaining show! However, there is always room for improvement, and I know how much you like to give the fans what they want.

Umm...

Anyway, I have the following fifteen recommendations to help improve the current state of the WWE and give the fans what they want.

1. Re-hire Sunny
2. Re-hire Flash Funk/2 Cold Scorpio
3. Re-hire Marty Jannetty. I thought he did a great job with Kennedy.
4. Just come out and finally admit that HHH and Stephanie are married.
5. Leave Cena at home, he was not missed.
6. Tell HHH to chill the fuck out, he doesn't need to be in EVERY segment.
7. Either tell Kane to start hitting the gym or wear a shirt.
8. Tell Big Daddy V. the same thing. I know he wasn't on the show but...
9. Sign Hogan vs. Austin or Hogan vs. Savage for Wrestlemania.
10. NEVER put Bastion Booger or his "son" Big Dick Johnson on tv again.
11. Bring back Gillberg at Wrestlemania and put him in a match against Goldberg. Gillberg gets a clean pin.
12. More Foley.
13. Seriously...HHH needs to chill the fuck out.
14. If you are going to only show Owen Hart once during the show, don't do it during the "comedy" segment.
and...
15. RE-HIRE ROB VAN DAM!!!

Thank you,
MikeyBong

p.s. Nice touch, showing C.M. Punk drinking Pepsi during the Beer Bash at the end.

Dear Vince McMahon,
After watching the Raw 15th Aniversary Show, I must say job well done. A very entertaining show! However, there is always room for improvement, and I know how much you like to give the fans what they want.

Umm...

Anyway, I have the following fifteen recommendations to help improve the current state of the WWE and give the fans what they want.

1. Re-hire Sunny
2. Re-hire Flash Funk/2 Cold Scorpio
3. Re-hire Marty Jannetty. I thought he did a great job with Kennedy.
4. Just come out and finally admit that HHH and Stephanie are married.
5. Leave Cena at home, he was not missed.
6. Tell HHH to chill the fuck out, he doesn't need to be in EVERY segment.
7. Either tell Kane to start hitting the gym or wear a shirt.
8. Tell Big Daddy V. the same thing. I know he wasn't on the show but...
9. Sign Hogan vs. Austin or Hogan vs. Savage for Wrestlemania.
10. NEVER put Bastion Booger or his "son" Big Dick Johnson on tv again.
11. Bring back Gillberg at Wrestlemania and put him in a match against Goldberg. Gillberg gets a clean pin.
12. More Foley.
13. Seriously...HHH needs to chill the fuck out.
14. If you are going to only show Owen Hart once during the show, don't do it during the "comedy" segment.
and...
15. RE-HIRE ROB VAN DAM!!!

Thank you,
MikeyBong

p.s. Nice touch, showing C.M. Punk drinking Pepsi during the Beer Bash at the end.

i agree with most of this. why was marty a better wrestler than most of the current roster :erk:

I think Marty Jannetty felt he had something to prove, which made him step up to the challenge. I hope he gets a contract out of this. I know he's had money problems and really needs it.

I thought the same thing about Marty Janetty as well. Actually, back in the day, I used to think Marty was a better wrestler even though I was madly in lust with Shawn Michaels. He is still in great shape, too.

TNA sent out a text alert via their mobile service earlier today stating that Karen Angle suffered a broken leg during last night's iMPACT! tapings in Orlando, FL.

Am I the only one that was disappointed that Kali didn't squash Hogan? BTW RVD and Sunny where the biggest surprises in my book (I heard sunny would be there, didn't think she'd look that good!).

I think Marty Jannetty felt he had something to prove, which made him step up to the challenge. I hope he gets a contract out of this. I know he's had money problems and really needs it.

they resigned marty a few years ago to smackdown but his parole officer says he can't leave the state of georgia. i still think that stands so don't look for wwe to give him a contract

they resigned marty a few years ago to smackdown but his parole officer says he can't leave the state of georgia. i still think that stands so don't look for wwe to give him a contract

Supposedly they (WWE) was upset that he never informed them of the parole thing. I'm sure it (as all of the other appearances) were just one off deals.