OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Looks like JBL made it official, he's returning to the ring and joining Raw. I don't know, maybe this won't totally suck. I mean, at least he won't be doing commentary on Smackdown anymore.

when is that show??
"Global iMPACT!" 1/4/08 Aka "Wrestle Kingdom II in Tokyo Dome"
Will be shown 1/17/08 on Spike.

*Milano Collection AT, Minoru & Prince Devitt vs. Christian Cage , AJ Styles & Petey Williams
*IWGP Jr. Heavyweight champion Wataru Inoue vs. Christopher Daniels
*Japanese Muscle Monster vs. The American Monster: Manabu Nakanishi vs. Abyss
*New Japan's Takashi Iizuka, Koji Kanemoto, Tiger Mask & Ryusuke Taguchi vs. ZERO-ONE's Masato Tanaka , Tatsuhito Takaiwa , Yutaka Yoshie & Katsushi Takemura
*Togi Makabe & Toru Yano vs. Team 3D - Hardcore Table Match
*Riki Choshu, Masahiro Chono, Super Strong Machine, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA vs. Jado, Gedo, TARU, Shuji Kondo & YASSHI
*Hirooki Goto vs. Great Muta in Muta's first New Japan appearance for years
*IWGP Tag Team champions Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko vs. Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner
*TNA champion and holder of fake IWGP belt Kurt Angle vs. Yuji Nagata
*IWGP Heavyweight champion Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

whats happened in georgia??

read this
Long story short the Georgia Athletic and Entertainment Commission decided they were going to pad their resumes and say that they "cleaned up wrestling". Only problem is that they know next to nothing about it. So they laid out a plan that was so ridiculous that it would pretty much killed the indy promotions and forced the larger promotions to skip the state.

- from Jon Rosaler: According to Gregory Helm's his myspace, His mother has passed away this week. Cause of death is unknown. She died at the age of 54. My coldolences go out to all him and Helm's family.

- Umaga and Jeff Hardy have both pushed for WWE to sign Ron Killings, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. It is believed "The Truth" will start as a full-timer with AAA starting in February, when his working papers are completed.

Note to webmasters/reporters: If reproducing news from this website, please include a hyperlink to www.gerweck.net

- from Jon Rosaler: According to Gregory Helm's his myspace, His mother has passed away this week. Cause of death is unknown. She died at the age of 54. My coldolences go out to all him and Helm's family.

- Umaga and Jeff Hardy have both pushed for WWE to sign Ron Killings, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. It is believed "The Truth" will start as a full-timer with AAA starting in February, when his working papers are completed.

Note to webmasters/reporters: If reproducing news from this website, please include a hyperlink to www.gerweck.net

wasn't the truth already in wwe as k kwik and fired

wasn't the truth already in wwe as k kwik and fired

Yeah, but who knows? Maybe they will use him correctly and show his true potential...then again, maybe K-Kwik will be the first to be eliminated at the next Gimmick Battle Royal and never be seen again.:rolleyes::lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. They could put him on Smackdown or ECW so they wouldn't have too much interaction, but I doubt they will.

While in Iraq to tape the Tribute to the Troops special, a chopper carrying Dean Malenko, Mickie James, Carlito, Chris Jericho, JBL and Ron Simmons got damaged in a landing and all six were stranded for five hours in a war zone in Tarmiyah, Iraq. The six were stranded in an unsecure location in the middle of fires, smoke bombs, dead animals and razor wire everywhere.

(credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

They had to be shitting bricks!

Why is it that I could easlily imagine when the chopper went down, everything got really quiet and then...

"DAMN!" :lol:

- Ric Flair has agreed to a contract that will run through the end of 2010, a few weeks ago, but at last word, he had yet to sign it. Flair's current contract expires on 1/8.

If this is true, I still believe Flair will retire from in-ring work at Wrestlemania. They probably want to keep him under contract for the Hall Of Fame and advertising future DVD's and whatever else.

Should be a good match next Monday (New Years' Eve) between Flair and HHH.

- In addition to WWE not wanting Carlito to jump to TNA, WWE felt he was valuable since he speaks Spanish which will be important when then try and open up Central and South America.

- Because Smackdown does 52 weekly episodes a year, the show is now in sixth place all-time in most prime time episodes behind Gunsmoke, Lassie, Death Valley Days, Ozzie & Harriet and Bonaza. With 409 episodes, Smackdown will be #3 at the end of 2008.

Carlos Colon, a wrestling legend in Puerto Rico and father on WWE superstar Carlito, is frustrated with World Wrestling Entertainment. Colon feels his WWC promotion in Puerto Rico should a WWE developmental territory, and believes a WWE affiliation is vital in the long-term survival of the company. In years past, WWE worked with Puerto Rico's IWA as a developmental group. WWE isn't interested since their house shows always sells out on the island. Colon has attended several television tapings, and has met with John Laurinaitis. At this time, WWE is only interested to work with Colon as the local promoter for their shows.

[FONT=verdana,]- With Christmas over, WWE Superstars are back on the road again with business as usual. The whole WWE crew had a whole week off following the television tapings last week but starting today, all three brands will have
a total of ten shows over the next five days. RAW will be taped this Saturday and Smackdown!/ECW will be taped on Sunday. The crew will then get another short holiday and then back to work on Friday, January 4th.

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,]Damn This Sucks for them
[/FONT]