OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

[FONT=verdana,]- With Christmas over, WWE Superstars are back on the road again with business as usual. The whole WWE crew had a whole week off following the television tapings last week but starting today, all three brands will have
a total of ten shows over the next five days. RAW will be taped this Saturday and Smackdown!/ECW will be taped on Sunday. The crew will then get another short holiday and then back to work on Friday, January 4th.

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,]Damn This Sucks for them
[/FONT]

i know vince works them like slaves

I just wanted to let everyone know that I spoke with Cindy Heenan, Bobby’s wife and she told me that Bobby has had the two surgeries on his jaw because the first one was not a success. The doctors hope that the second surgery will be successful and that the new bone will heal properly. He is still in a coma and will be brought out slowly this week. Bobby will be in the hospital another two or three weeks.

It is going to be a long road to recovery for Bobby so please keep The Brain in your thoughts and prayers.

When I know more I will let you all know.

David Herro

Note to webmasters/reporters: If reproducing news from this website, please include a hyperlink to www.gerweck.net

Get well soon "Brain"!:kickass:

"The upcoming issue of Hustler magazine (March 2008) has a two page spread of nude photos of the late Nancy Benoit. Apparently these images are from when she was married to Jim Daus. Apparently she was touring doing bikini and wet t-shirt competitions in Florida when one of the hosts told her she should be in Penthouse. He set up a photo shoot for her and then videotaped the photo shoot. Nancy never submitted the photos and later had them destroyed but either never knew about or got the video which is now in the possession of Hustler."

As beautiful as she was, this is in bad taste...even for Hustler.

Some TNA Superstars and staff will be traveling to Tokyo, Japan on January 1st to participate in a TNA vs New Japan show at the Tokyo Dome on January 4th. Footage from the event will be airing on Thursday January 17th at 11PM
EST in a SpikeTV special titled 'Global iMPACT!' Cameras will be following the TNA Superstars to capture their outside the ring activities which will also be part of the show. The main event of the show is NJPW star Yugi
Nagata taking on TNA's World champion - who also happens to be the IWGP champion - Kurt Angle. Making the trip will be The Steiner Brothers, Samoa Joe, Team 3D, Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Abyss, Tomko and Petey Williams. (thanks to Colin Vassallo)

- The Royal Rumble will be the first WWE PPV to be available in HD.

- The reason WWE switched the outcome of the Triple H-Jeff Hardy result at the Armageddon was due to Trips preferring to get his title shot at Wrestlemania, rather than at the Royal Rumble.

- There has been suggestions made internally for WWE to hire Norman Smiley as a wrestler and/or as an agent.

- There are rumors once again suggesting that WWE has interest in CMLL stand out Místico. Mistico is working an insane schedule in Mexico, and while WWE’s schedule is demanding, Mistico would actually wrestle less if under contract to World Wrestling Entertainment.

- According to Mike Johnson Pat Kenney aka Simon Diamond has recently been in charge of running the TNA house shows.

- Christy Hemme won the Playboy.com poll for the hottest Diva to be featured on the cover of their publication with over 120,000 votes.

- Abyss vs Judas Mesias has been offically added to the Final Resolution PPV.

Former World Tag Team Champion Lance Cade was injured after separating his left shoulder at a live event in Atlanta on Friday night.

According to athletic trainer Chris Brennan, the severity of Cade’s injury cannot be determined until he undergoes an orthopedic evaluation.

“Lance could be out of action for four to six weeks,” Brennan told WWE.com. “Of course, those numbers could change depending on the orthopedic evaluation.”

WWE.com will update this situation as more information becomes available.

- According to Mike Johnson Pat Kenney aka Simon Diamond has recently been in charge of running the TNA house shows.

- Christy Hemme won the Playboy.com poll for the hottest Diva to be featured on the cover of their publication with over 120,000 votes.

- Abyss vs Judas Mesias has been offically added to the Final Resolution PPV.

i hope mesias gets a good push. he's awesome in AAA

Torrie Wilson:

"On the health front, my back problems don't seem to be getting any better and I am actually starting to feel worse believe it or not! It's gotten to the point that I can barely stand up in the morning. I've never really been hurt before so this is really REALLY annoying to me. I can't stand feeling frail and just want to go back to my active lifestyle. I am looking into another type of treatment right now that looks promising so let's hope this problem goes away soon. Please pray for me! I have actually been out of the action in the wrestling ring for quite some time and am really starting to miss it."

Torrie Wilson:

"On the health front, my back problems don't seem to be getting any better and I am actually starting to feel worse believe it or not! It's gotten to the point that I can barely stand up in the morning. I've never really been hurt before so this is really REALLY annoying to me. I can't stand feeling frail and just want to go back to my active lifestyle. I am looking into another type of treatment right now that looks promising so let's hope this problem goes away soon. Please pray for me! I have actually been out of the action in the wrestling ring for quite some time and am really starting to miss it."

what did she do to her back? her huge boobs starting to hurt it?

Jonathan Coachman is going to replace JBL as the color commentator on Friday Night Smackdown, along side play by play voice Michael Cole.

Note to webmasters/reporters: If reproducing news from this website, please include a hyperlink to www.gerweck.net

Mistake. They were considering Michael Hayes and they settled for Coach?:rolleyes:

Jonathan Coachman is going to replace JBL as the color commentator on Friday Night Smackdown, along side play by play voice Michael Cole.

Mistake. They were considering Michael Hayes and they settled for Coach?:rolleyes:

though should hire the franchise shane douglas since he's not doing anything that i know of and he's one of the best mic workers ever