OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

I get your point, but that doesn't really matter too me. If I want to see good mat wrestling, I'll watch Kurt Angle. If I want to see some goofy fucker flip off the top of a cage, I'll watch Jeff Hardy! :lol:

Chris Harris has told his collegues that his agent has come to terms with WWE to be brought on with a Booking Contract and not a Developmental Contract.
Storm has resigned with TNA officially at the last set of tapings.

Note to webmasters/reporters: If reproducing news from this website, please include a hyperlink to www.gerweck.net

A report (attributed to Mike Johnson, which was noted here) stating that TNA Knockout Gail Kim suffered a leg injury on Sunday at the PPV, which would keep her out of action for an undisclosed period of time. I want to confirm to you that the report is 100% FALSE!

Gail Kim herself has confirmed with me tonight that she did NOT suffer a leg injury at all. Your report is false. However, Gail did sustain a mild concussion on Monday night at the Impact tapings, but assures her fans that she will be fine.

WWE has signed Gary Marasciulo to a developmental deal. Marasciulo wrestled as Plazma for Mikey Whipwreck's New York Wrestling Connection promotion, which also produced the Major Brothers (Edge Heads) in WWE.

Headline Posted by Ryan Gray on 3:41:29 PM Jan 10, 2008

-- The National Ledger recently posted an article titled “WWE Diva Candice Michelle: Is This a New Photos Scandal?” Apparently, the WWE diva/GoDaddy Girl did some fetish modeling before joining World Wrestling Entertainment in 2004. Michelle worked as a foot fetish model under pseudonym Mackenzie Montgomery. These risqué photos are now circulating around the Internet which could not be a good sign for the top RAW diva. Candice has not returned comment and has been out recovering from a cracked clavicle she suffered on RAW several weeks ago.

Giggitty!:lol: