OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

I don't know, it's really not that hard for me to believe that they pushed him to do it after he told them he hadn't done it in over a year and wasn't comfortable with it.

Ultimately though, it comes down to it being his decision.

i agree

I thought the return of Y2J would make me watch RAW once more... But nooo... let's have him feud against JBL instead.

Anybody else think it's a little hypocritical of the WWE to have wrestlers on their website telling Britney Spears how to manage her life better?

WRESTLERS???

Come on!

Not really. Britney could take advice from livestock and it would surely be better then the advice she's getting now.

I've started watching Raw again since Y2J's return although admittedly he has been pretty scarce. I'm actually starting to watch Smackdown again as well which I haven't done in quite a few years. I am even considering getting the Royal Rumble and I haven't ordered a WWE pay per view in about 5 years.

Derrick Neikirk and Neil Bzibziak (Chett "The Jet"), two developmental talents in the WWE farm system (Florida Championship Wrestling), have been suspended for violations in accordance with WWEs Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy. (thanks to mike informer)

- The reported cost of $20 million for HD in WWE.

- Vince McMahon, commenting on Wrestlemania being outdoors this year regarding the weather factor: "We have little concern about the weather. It's worth the risk. WrestleMania will go on, regardless of the weather." Number of tickets sold: As of Jan. 14, we're at 55,562, according to WWE officials.

- According to Mae Young, Stephanie McMahon promises Mae a match with her and Triple H's daughter, Aurora Rose, on March 12, 2022.

- AskMen.com ranks Brooke Hogan No. 7 on the Top 10 "Trashy Babes We Love" list.

- The internal feeling in WWE is that the heat from the government regarding steroids is over. Don't be surprised to see wrestlers return to their former sizes.

It's hard to watch WWE anymore. I like TNA, but I'm getting tired of constantly seeing Kurt Angle all the time. TNA women's division is awesome. The 2 matches I saw with Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong were the best female matches I've ever seen in the 25+ years I've been watching wrestling.