OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

- Happy birthday to former Four Horseman member, and master of the slingshot suplex, Tully Blanchard.

no Hd

- Tonight in Orlando, FL at the iMPACT! tapings they taped Abyss d. Judas Mesias in a No Ropes Barbed Wire match. They match had to be taped in Orlando and will be inserted into the PPV due to the South Carolina State Athleic commission balking at the idea of such a match taking place.

no Hd

- Tonight in Orlando, FL at the iMPACT! tapings they taped Abyss d. Judas Mesias in a No Ropes Barbed Wire match. They match had to be taped in Orlando and will be inserted into the PPV due to the South Carolina State Athleic commission balking at the idea of such a match taking place.

Well, that's bullshit! If I payed for a live PPV and got a taped match, I'd be pissed!

As previously reported, TNA has been impressed with Matt Morgan. We have learned at this point that the direction TNA has for Matt Morgan is for himself to be in concurring programs with both Kevin Nash and Samoa Joe. We can confirm that this is not a tease, Morgan will be getting in the ring with both Nash and Joe.

It was stated that the Morgan/Nash spot recieved one of the biggest pops from the Monday night tapings. Fans are finally getting a chance to see Morgan in action and they showed their excitment that night.

Fans have been debating as to if or when Morgan and Samoa Joe will finish what they started months ago and it appears now they got their answer.

Where Kevin Nash will fit into this storyline is yet to be seen but rest assured Nash will not let the attack by Morgan go unanswered.

As a friendly reminder, Nash still has some unfinished business with Samoa Joe for his verbal attacks on good friend Scott Hall.

According to Bobby Lashley’s official website www.BobbyLashleyOnline.com, the former ECW Champion has parted ways with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Lashley wrote the following in a forum post:

I am sorry to everyone here but I am serious when I say I won't be back. Everyone wants to come here and hear the real story and I am telling you the real story. Circumstances which are out of my control left me no decision but to leave the WWE. I can't go into details of this now but like I said before sometimes people will hate you personally and try to destroy you which has happened here. Evil has prevailed however like I said before if you continue your struggle doors will open around these people. You have not scene the last of me so please don't stop your support. Add Bobby Lashley to the list of RECENTLY RELEASED!

Nothing has been confirmed by WWE.

- With Eddie Colon (Carlito's brother) leaving WWC in Puerto Rico for wrestle and train in Tampa, FL under his developmental deal, WWC will now focus on Orlando Colon, Carlito's nephew.

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWC in Puerto Rico recently contacted TNA and AAA star Judas Mesias (Ricky Banderas) about coming to the island for bookings, but he demanded a cool $10,000 bonus to jump (he has previously wrestled for rival IWA) and $2,000 per match, which of course, was way out of WWC's league.

As we previously reported, Hustler magazine did publish nude photographs of the late Nancy Benoit, who was Nancy Daus at the time the photographs were taken. It is believed the photos are from 1984, before she was involved in wrestling. The photographs were taken by Mark Samansky, an Orlando radio DJ, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Benoit took the photos to get into nude modeling. At about the same time, Nancy got her start in the wrestling business and destroyed all such photographs. However, the magazine was able to get the negatives.

I think it's confirmed that he's gone. I'm going to guess some kind of wellness policy violation but we'll find out for sure soon enough I guess.

He has yet to negotiate his release. They don't want to take him off if they can possibly still work something out.

Sweet! I used to live in that area(Early 90's)! Is it still called Norfolk Scope, or did they get bought out?

Sweet! I used to live in that area(Early 90's)! Is it still called Norfolk Scope, or did they get bought out?

nope still named the scope. thats where the ppv is. the tickets were $75 plus some taxes. i could have gotten first or 2nd row but that was $150 a ticket. fuck that lol

Seen some bands at the Scope like Ratt, L.A. Guns, Bad Company, Damn Yankees, Ozzy, Alice In Chains, Sepultura...

Anyway, have a good time!