OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Well, I missed Raw, but after reading online about how good the main event was, I had to find it. Great match! Not too crazy about the Regal interferance, but Flair and HHH put on a hell of a match!

TNA PPV Buyrates for 2007...

35,000 for (2006) Turning Point (Joe vs. Angle)
34,000 for Final Resolution (Joe vs. Angle)
23,000 for Against All Odds (Angle vs. Cage)
36,000 for Destination X (Joe vs. Cage)
35,000 for Lockdown (Team Angle vs. Team Cage)
21,000 for Sacrifice (Angle vs. Sting vs. Cage)
22,000 for Slammiversary (King of the Mountain)
15,000 for Victory Road (Joe and Angle vs. Team 3D)
26,000 for Hard Justice (Joe vs. Angle)
17,000 for No Surrender (Angle vs. Abyss)
36,000 for Bound For Glory (Sting vs. Angle)
27,000 for Genesis (Sting and Booker T vs. Angle and Nash)

(source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

Between 15,000 and 36,000 buys??? These are fucking pathetic! How in the hell are they staying afloat???

- Johnson reports as well that former TNA wrestler The Amazing Red is currently training and hoping to make a full time comeback.

I liked Smackdown this week, always dig the "Beat The Clock" gimmick. I could have used a little less of the "screwjobs" though.

So, their bringing back Raw Roullette next week? Why? I thought they hadn't done it for several years because it failed to...oh I don't know...not suck!:lol:

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Sting has signed for a limited schedule in 2008. He'll work some television tapings and PPVs.

- The TNA talent has been given the impression that drug testing will start mid-to-late-January.

Note to webmasters/reporters: If reproducing news from this website, please include a hyperlink to www.gerweck.net

Complete 2008 DVD release schedule...

01/08 - Royal Rumble Anthology Vol. 3 & 4
01/15 - Armageddon 2007
02/12 - Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin
2/26 - Royal Rumble 2008
03/25 - Triple H: The King of Kings - There is Only One
03/25 - No Way Out 2008
04/01 - Batista: Unleashed
05/06 - Evolution of the Hardys
05/20 - WrestleMania 24
05/27 - Backlash 2008
06/03 - The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
06/17 - Judgment Day 2008
07/01 - One Night Stand 2008
07/08 - Best of Starrcade
07/22 - Vengeance 2008
08/05 - SummerSlam: Complete Anthology Box Set
08/19 - The Great American Bash 2008
09/09 - Life and Times of Mr. Perfect
09/16 - SummerSlam 2008
10/07 - Complete Hell (Hell in a Cell compilation)
10/14 - Unforgiven 2008
11/04 - Edge
11/04 - No Mercy 2008
11/18 - Randy Savage: Macho Madness
11/25 - Cyber Sunday 2008
12/09 - Sting
12/23 - Survivor Series 2008

Note to webmasters/reporters: If reproducing news from this website, please include a hyperlink to www.gerweck.net

Macho Man and Sting??? WOW!!!:OMG:

- Former WWE superstar Juvetund Guerrera was at it again. After recently bombing in his live musical debut in Mexico, Juvi grabbed the mic at AAA's annual company awards Christmas party and asked if anyone wanted to hear him sing. They said "No," but he sang anyway.

- Former WWE superstar Juvetund Guerrera was at it again. After recently bombing in his live musical debut in Mexico, Juvi grabbed the mic at AAA's annual company awards Christmas party and asked if anyone wanted to hear him sing. They said "No," but he sang anyway.

i don't care what anyone says. juvi is an awesome wrstler

- Christopher Daniels is rumored to be returning to TNA as Curryman. Daniels has used this gimmick in various Japanese promotions as well as ROH.

-James Storm loses when he pees himself.

You know, it's stuff like this that makes me wish I had ordered the PPV...:rolleyes:

- Christopher Daniels is rumored to be returning to TNA as Curryman. Daniels has used this gimmick in various Japanese promotions as well as ROH.

i knew they were gonna do some crap like that. curry man is cool though so no problem there