OT: Official Movie Thread!

Oh god that Italian guy in Eurotrip was funny :lol: - I wonder how the actor felt about having to be SO gross in that part.

I think its getting to be about that time that I go see a new movie, I might be going to see the new Adam Sandler one on Saturday (well it was a choice between that or 'the breakup')

SilentRealm said:
Oh god that Italian guy in Eurotrip was funny :lol: - I wonder how the actor felt about having to be SO gross in that part.

I think its getting to be about that time that I go see a new movie, I might be going to see the new Adam Sandler one on Saturday (well it was a choice between that or 'the breakup')

mi scusi! :lol: ultraviolet sucked, still need to see tokyo drift though, seems like it might be alright

SilentRealm said:
I heard that Click was good, but only the beginning and the end though. The middle was all emotional and gay. But everything else was good. (I'm only telling you what I heard.)

goth fiend said:
still need to see tokyo drift though, seems like it might be alright

I've seen it.. it's really not :lol: - awful awful movie, not even hot cars could help this flop

Ptah Khnemu said:
I heard that Click was good, but only the beginning and the end though. The middle was all emotional and gay. But everything else was good. (I'm only telling you what I heard.)

that sucks, coz I really hate sappy emotional movies - i dunno what i'll see yet, or if I'm even going..

Last night I finally saw Underworld Evolution - the movie, meh.. kate beckinsale's acting talent = :puke:

I also saw the Long Weekend - it was... very dirty :lol: - I didnt like the constant toilet humour, I never like that in a movie and this one went too far overboard. It wasnt all that terrible, had plenty of funny moments, but it does have Chris Klein in it which alone makes it a bad movie..

I would've gone last night, but me, my other guitarrist and my singer decided to go rollin' instead.

proulxski said:
saw like the funniest movie ever the other day and have watched it like 8 times since already! GRANDMA'S BOY... Fucking great movie, anyone else seen this movie?

grandma-s-boy-poster-0.jpg

dude I cant believe you came on my mom...:lol: :lol: :lol:

SilentRealm said:
I've seen it.. it's really not :lol: - awful awful movie, not even hot cars could help this flop

Last night I finally saw Underworld Evolution - the movie, meh.. kate beckinsale's acting talent = :puke:

bummer, if the almighty goddess SR says TD is a awful movie, well then that is that, but kate beckinsale as selene=:worship: the whole sex scene in that movie made me :OMG: very hot (sorry im a guy what more can I say?:heh: )

just saw Superman... wasn't actually planning to until a metal friend said it was good.

well, it is. not the best movie of all time, but certainly not half bad either. my only complaint is that the mechanism they use where a plane has issues taking off, disappears into a fog, silence, and then blasts by the camera triumphantly (ala Goldeneye 007) was used twice in this movie, in the same way. Kinda overkill imo. Other than that, it rocked.

Well, when I first saw previews of it I thought it looked dumb, so I kinda forgot all about it and it was just on HBO...That sex scene was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.