OT: Official Movie Thread!

RobbM said:
That sex scene was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

oh yeah, the sex scene and the power vomit scene had me rolling in the cinema isles with tears streaming down my face they were so good :lol:

goth fiend said:
not as good as orgazmo, but still fucking hilarious!

oh, orgazmo was ok but probably not as good as my friend had made it out to be who brought it over to show me. the thing that had me rolling in orgazmo was simply matt stone's facial expressions, just thrown in there for the hell of it every so often. for me, nothing beats team america.

What about the scene where the guy who plays Trey's assistant (Squeak in Baseketball) actually invents the Orgasmorator, and they go out and use it on people? :lol: They use it on everyone, and when they use it on Matt Stone, he has an orgasm and goes right back to what he was doing. :lol: I so wish there was a ROFL smiley.

The proper order is (from best to not as funny as the others but still wonderful)
Orgazmo
Baseketball
Cannibal: The Musical
Team America

40 year old virgin was kinda funny, but overall it was not as good as everyone else made it out to be.

goth_fiend said:
Im a trapper man :lol: great movie, but orgazmo has NOW YOURE A MAN!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Now you're a man!! (MAN!!) A man, man, man!!!
Someday, I'm gonna actually go visit that Japanese guy's resturaunt. (If it's still there.) If it's not, I'll go there anyway.

i saw superman yesterday, and it sucked. it was practically a love story the whole movie. it should have named " Lois Lane's secret love life" or something.

Sorry man but, what were you expecting ? An invincible man with blue tights and red boots... Don't you think this kind of stuff belongs to seventies and eighties at most ? I think everything should be left in its timeline. Hollywood lacks new ideas, they started to turn on the back pages of their catalog nowadays.

turke said:
Sorry man but, what were you expecting?
I was hoping there would be more action scenes in it.

turke said:
I think everything should be left in its timeline. Hollywood lacks new ideas, they started to turn on the back pages of their catalog nowadays.

i agree, but superman has so much potential for newer ideas. i can think of like 30 right now that would be better than that.

btw, lady in the water looks very good.

I just came back from seeing Superman and it kicked some serious ass..And I can;t see how you can say it lacked action scenes when it was loaded with them, one right after another..

comic book movies always seem to out there of me.

I mean i love star wars/lotr, etc.

but comic books just push crap to far. It is always the same basic storyline.

I liked Superman Returns too. I also saw Syriana last night. It was good.

I like comics so I guess comic book movies are usually pretty cool to watch for me, except for the recent X3 :puke: Batman Begins, Sin City and V for Vendetta were kickass. I'm hoping Spiderman 3 will be good. Venom rules.