OT: political DT songs

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Go back to the Opeth forum, you moron.

I only say that when you mention that song, because you've repeated yourself multiple times as well in this case.

translation:- You know Rage write way better political lyrics than DT but love Getting cock from labrie so much that you don't wana offend him..

Benighted1 said:
translation:- You know Rage right way better political lyrics than DT but love Getting cock from labrie so much that you don't wana offend him..

Oh... you're talking about political lyrics. I can agree on that.

But you said their lyrics are better, not their political lyrics, you numbnut!

Say what you want about me... it doesn't even matter anymore. I am one of the biggest DT fanboys on this forum, after all. (I wouldn't go as far as fellatio to meet them though. :Smug: )

I don't see how a simple spelling correction reflects somebody's intelligence... it seems like people just do it to make people aggravated who have tried to achieve a halfway decent argumentative post. Can't we just not care about improper grammer?

I guess there's not much more to talk about on this thread anyway. :erk:

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I don't see how a simple spelling correction reflects somebody's intelligence... it seems like people just do it to make people aggravated who have tried to achieve a halfway decent argumentative post. Can't we just not care about improper grammer?

I guess there's not much more to talk about on this thread anyway. :erk:
When people are calling into question the mental capacity of others, they might as well exhibit some of their own. Seriously. :rolleyes:

I don't see why anyone would want to be a 'fanboy' of any band. It just makes you kind of moronic.

What is with the DT-bashing??

Some of their lyrics I don't think are anything special--but there are others I really do happen to like and I don't think there's anything wrong with me because I DO like them.

Rose Immortal said:
What is with the DT-bashing??

Some of their lyrics I don't think are anything special--but there are others I really do happen to like and I don't think there's anything wrong with me because I DO like them.
of course not. that's normal, hell i can say the same thing myself. but some people go off the deep end :zombie:

Kenneth R. said:
I don't see why anyone would want to be a 'fanboy' of any band. It just makes you kind of moronic.

COMPLETELY AGREE. What is with this "fanboy" shit anyway? What a horrible
term that gets used far too much on forums. I mean, it goes without saying that people taking the time to post on a band's forum are all pretty big fans. But of course some people always need to take things to the next level, and proclaim themself to be something bigger/better than anyone else. It's not a damn competition as to who is a bigger/better fan.

RAGE do have some really good lyrics. Especially on the new album, I particularly like some of the lyrics in the Suite Lingua Mortis, Kill Your Gods, Be With Me or Be Gone...and Peavy has gotten somewhat political with some stuff as well.

Kenneth R. said:
When people are calling into question the mental capacity of others, they might as well exhibit some of their own. Seriously. :rolleyes:

I only portray myself as what people accuse me of. I do it just for my own personal enjoyment. Fanboys are quite stupid and ignorant, to be honest. :rolleyes:

When I have something better to do, I'll get back to you on that.