OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I got one like that a few weeks ago. It says some rich dude in Africa died and left no next of kin, so if I give them my bank account number, they will list me as next of kin and I'll get like $15M or some shit. Yeah, I'm that stupid...
I've received that one so many times...geez, there's a lot of dead rich African dudes out there :lol:

A lot of bible bashers lol
When Dan's board is back up i might post that on there
lol.gif

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
The annoying part is that MSN send them so you will sign up to there deal thing so you pay to have no junk mail pay so you can have a bigger inbox fucking silly and annoying
Anyone watching the wrestling tonite.
Not the extra storage, it's the msn8 software plan...trust me, I know about it and am very well versed in the msn8 software...and the plans for it...$9.95 a month, or you can pay for the year in advance. $79.95...

what's with the three dots???? me suspects foul play involved ... and a brown nose... hehehe..

btw, brat - I wouldn't take my child to that nurse again... imagine if she makes a mistake not in height but persay, in dosage of his medicine "Oh, I thought 1000ml was 0,024 liquid onces (not accurate) because this medicine is in Canadian system (or any normal country's system for that matter - :) )"

Don't worry, I only deal with the doctor about anything really important. She was just getting their heights and weights before he got there, because he was late (as usual). He's a really good doctor. I'd like to slap her every time she gives shots, though.

I presume Thraxdude would probably be very excited but he couldn't applaud your jello-wrestling initiative since he'd have both hands occupied with the li'l Thraxdude
Jello wrestling.... mmmmmmmmm Jello......

mentalmeltdown said:
I presume Thraxdude would probably be very excited but he couldn't applaud your jello-wrestling initiative since he'd have both hands occupied with the li'l Thraxdude
Jello wrestling.... mmmmmmmmm Jello......

Word. It does take both hands to occupy my schlong. I wouldn't call it li'l Thra:rofl:ude.......

Jello wrestling....mmmmmmmmmmm...bRat...and......nurse.....mmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.