OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRat, be happy w/ the fact that you will be famous soon enogh...for I am blazing a trail down the distinguished road and will soon catch up to all, but n.f.f. - he has the rep dept. on payroll methinks. :Smug:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
How the hell do you write an obituary??
Uh...any particular reason? You don't know where I live do you? Uh, I'll be right back...no, that's not my car leaving...

Um, dunno actually. Pick up a local paper, read what some others have written, and right yours similar.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
It's for my grandma. My mom decided I would be the best at it. Is that a compliment??

I think I got it done. I read a bunch for ideas. It doesn't sound retarded at all...
That could be a compliment. Being the one to write the obitiary is usually an honor. If you want, I can proofread it for you. People at work always asked me to proofread stuff before they sent it out. I dunno why though.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I don't know anything about this crap. I've been to one viewing in my life and never a funeral. It's all new to me. I got it done. It looks pretty good. My husband is dropping it off in the morning. Thanks for the offer.
I've been to a couple funerals. Was pallbearer for my Great Grandma Lena. I was afraid I'd drop the casket...

Today sucked ass by the way. My car is having issues. Keeps sputtering and shit. I took it to a mechanic, they replaced the fuel filter, which turned out to be the original filter. 1992 Saturn SC with 122,000+ miles on it, original fuel filter. But still sputtering, gotta take it back to them tomorrow.

Reactions: Metal Maiden
Riehlthing said:
Today sucked ass by the way. My car is having issues. Keeps sputtering and shit. I took it to a mechanic, they replaced the fuel filter, which turned out to be the original filter. 1992 Saturn SC with 122,000+ miles on it, original fuel filter. But still sputtering, gotta take it back to them tomorrow.
must be a beast of a machine if still going after 122k miles

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Don't forget to rep the little people who helped you get there. :Smug:

Today is going to suck. I have to go to the periodontist to remove part of my gum. This should be a joy.

Well, that does suck. I will think happy thoughts about you getting happy drugs for afterwards...

And I rep everyone whenever I can. But I usually get told to "spread it around" first.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
It's not that uncommon. My husband is a mechanic. I hear about all sorts of cars like that. He'd shit himself if he found a factory fuel filter after 122,000 miles on it, though.

Your cars must be that bit more sturdy than ours. My current wheels of steel has lost power to the engine twice in two years, one of those times on hogmanay (new year) resulting in me having to drive in second gear to just get it above thirty and as soon as it went up a hill a shift into first and floor it to fifteen miles an hour. its had only done 28k miles.

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
Status
Not open for further replies.