OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I just thought you'd like it that she was bragging about her personal hygiene, politics aside.

Oh, yeah. I'd probably lick her shaved chonch, but I don't agree with her anti-(GW) Bush thing.

wullief said:
must be a beast of a machine if still going after 122k miles
The computer is shooting out codes all sorts of fuckered up. (Fuckered up should be in the new dictionary now too btw) They said it keeps going back and forth between 4 codes, so they're going to check each one and find out what the real issue is. Then I'll know. All of it's with the electrical fuel system. So I'm probably going to be screwded no matter what. Hopefully anything that's wrong is something that can be upgraded for more power.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
He's Rolie Polie Olie, he's small and smart and round, and in the land of curves and swirls, he's the swellest kid around...........

And if you have a problem with that, blame Canada, for they are the cause....

Somebody's been watching Playhouse Disney.

Joanie works with one hammer, one hammer, one hammer.

That's my man Stanley...

Oh boy. I guess we have little kids.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Somebody's been watching Playhouse Disney.

Joanie works with one hammer, one hammer, one hammer.

That's my man Stanley...

Oh boy. I guess we have little kids.

If you'd have told me three years ago that I'd be planning morning activities around the Nick Jr. schedule, I'd have knocked you out. :)

hey Brat, so you've joined the very fine club of rep-point whores and 2 dotted posters?? for shame! for shaaaaame!

As for me, there's a club I'll soon be joining: the club of post #666, the number of the beast. Actually, I'm thinking what I'll write about in that milestone post: boobies, ass, boobies, beer, boobies, anthrax, boobies, metal, boobies, lotr, boo.. well you get the idea... any of you have any suggestions because I really want my #666 to be special; I just might print it out and frame it on my wall - and then make a tattoo of it, on my ass!

Reactions: Metal Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.