OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I waited for my husband to get home from taking my uncle sight-seeing, then went grocery shopping, then my mother-in-law came over for dinner and we went swimming.

Wow. Do I know how to live or what??
You have a pool, I hate you.
We just drank some, watched the fireworks, lit some ourselves, drank some...nothing else really.

My dreams have never been wrong. I've predicted pregnancies, the sex of many babies, miscarriages, car accidents, and plenty of other day-to-day stupid crap. But I'm not sure why I'm supposed to call this person (who I've referred to many times on this board as a fucking prick) and it's been nagging me all day. The stupid fuck probably has a different phone number anyway.

Well, don't worry about it anyway. I checked and saw that I don't have his San Diego number like I thought I did. I must not have saved it (gee, wonder why). I have his NY number, and while I know that both of his parents would be more than happy to give me his number, I don't know that I'm ready to make that kind of phone call.

SteveToTheBone: could you imagine the hell that would be if i closed "who get's the last word?"
Lone Justin: LOL
Lone Justin: I would get the last word before i closed it.
SteveToTheBone: i would reopen it, then take the last word.
SteveToTheBone: then delete it.

Come on Steve.
You know you want to read about bRaT's lesbian dreams......

bRaT- Please tell us about those dreams. And be VERY descriptive. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.