OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mentalmeltdown said:
hey Brat, so you've joined the very fine club of rep-point whores and 2 dotted posters?? for shame! for shaaaaame!

As for me, there's a club I'll soon be joining: the club of post #666, the number of the beast. Actually, I'm thinking what I'll write about in that milestone post: boobies, ass, boobies, beer, boobies, anthrax, boobies, metal, boobies, lotr, boo.. well you get the idea... any of you have any suggestions because I really want my #666 to be special; I just might print it out and frame it on my wall - and then make a tattoo of it, on my ass!

You simply MUST write about beaver, snatch, poon and SLAYER.

.....oh and the devil. #666 just wouldn't be right w/out throwing in an antecdote or two about the devil. Then.... boobies,ass,boobies,anthrax,boobies,metal,boobies,lotr,beaver,snatch,
poon and SLAYER. And about boobies. I'd like to see them reffered to more as "te-ots"

Yeah, teots. :Spin:

-GregadetH

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Why don't metal maiden post in here any more :wave:

She's....umm......busy....mmmmm..Maiden....that feels good..........

We're both looking forward to you review of the show!!

wullief said:
i guess that was aimed at me. dont worry i somehow managed to lose my ticket from when i left uni to walking in the pub doh
Hmmm.... maybe bRaT jinxed you, because you were rubbing it in!
AMM- Hope you didn't lose yours too!

You dirty bastards :tickled:

The show was insane i got so many brusies on my arms on my hip one near my rib it fucking kanes and i can't speak very well!! i would do it again tho :D when John was headbanging loads of his sweat hit me in the face lol and he shaved his head so he don't look like bruce willis!!

when i got out i went to burger king and drank 4 large cokes i was soooo thirsty :) highlights were 604 crush and be all end all, anthrax proved again why they truely are my hero's, but when i was waiting outside frankie came back from town and later on frankie and rob walked by and rob was wearing a fucking killer gene simmons shirt!!! im not even a kiss fan lol!!!! i want them to come back very soon!!! but this prick who kept croud surfing kept kicking me in th head on purpose he must have been one of those dicks who go to shows to fight complete fucking wankers i hate pricks like that!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.