OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I don't have to worry about slow loading pages, I have a cable modem. :p The only time stuff doesn't load is when the fucknuts at my cable company are being cock-grabbers. That's an official Thra:rofl:ude line.
I meant loading slow as far as the computer...I have dull stuff, no background, no items on desktop, everything hidden...basic stuff configured in startup...so computer loads up quickly...

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
The only time stuff doesn't load is when the fucknuts at my cable company are being cock-grabbers. That's an official Thra:rofl:ude line.

:lol: So true.

I use gAyOL. :rolleyes: I know, I know, don't tell me. Didn't you ask that before? There were alot of "naked babe" type suggestions. I think that's about all you'll get around here. :)

Metal Maiden said:
Your not trying to um.....sell me anything are you? :Smug:
I could try to, but I won't. I won't even mention the isp I'm with, cause I'm not supposed to according to the company I really work for...I got in trouble for it before...and I wouldn't try to sell you to them anyways.

"What do you get when you cross an owl w/ a bungee cord?"

"My ass. Heee, heee, heee, funny"

God I love that fuckin' movie.

I just got done watchin it again........
My life is so sad.....

mentalmeltdown said:
I suggest we all chip in and rent a room for Thra:rofl:ude and Metal Maiden ... ...

That rules! I know I'd appreciate it!
But we'd need the room for at least 48 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.