OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a funny guy...like what we would say in high school coming back from tennis trips to the girls that didn't have a car (I had a beater truck, but hey, it worked) "Sure I'll give you a ride, then I'll take you home."

Riehlthing said:
When I miss work, I lose pay...like last week...missed some work, we get holiday pay too. What do you do at your work?

When I'm not too busy with NFMB, I do: Payroll, benefits, human resources, COBRA, advertising, set up new vendors, threaten to replace pain in the ass vendros with thier competiton, order supplies, movies, financial evalutations, what ever else my boss (or his wife) needs me to do.

AMM-
My young apprentice, you shall fuck her and chuck her... Just act like you don't care, she will come... Huh-huh-huh

Maybe you should talk dirty to her (just copy/paste any of my posts...)

ThraxDude said:
AMM-
My young apprentice, you shall fuck her and chuck her... Just act like you don't care, she will come... Huh-huh-huh

Maybe you should talk dirty to her (just copy/paste any of my posts...)
Metal Maiden and Brat were talkin dirty...

They hiring then Metal Maiden?

Metal Maiden said:
When I'm not too busy with NFMB, I do: Payroll,... what ever else my boss (or his wife) needs me to do.

Hmmmm......Let's do some role playing....
I'm your boss, you are Metal Maiden, and bRaT is my wife...

Boss (from other office): Metal Maiden! My wife and I need you to do something in here!
Metal Maiden enters the room: Yes sir?
BossDude: bRaTwIfE and I were wondering if you liked the way this skirt looks on her...
Metal Maiden: Mmmmm.... I think it's very sexy.....
bRaTwIfE giggles: Mmmmm I like the way you look, Metal Maiden.......
BossDude rubs hands together: What if the wife takes it off? I want to know what you think of her panties.....
Metal Maiden: Well, take off that skirt, Mrs. BossDude! So I can see...
bRaTwIfE slowly takes off her skirt.....

to be cuntinued...

If I were a Mod, I'd have to ban myself...

GregadetH said:
Then I run in w/ a raging boner and scare every female away w/ my "wolverinesque" physique!

Good Times.

Dude, no offense, but I don't want you to scare them away, so I'm in there with "wolvie"... No, no no no NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.