OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riehlthing said:
So we can watch you sleep after 5 mins? whoops, outloud voice again...sorry...just couldn't resist that one man....
We'll confiscate the video, when it's full of us in every position imaginable, for our own enjoyment.......

Yesssss... I like the camera idea... Maybe we can have the one "hidden" camera, and also, one hand-held for close ups.....

ThraxDude said:
Where the hell is anthrax_moshing_maniac (my young padawan learner)?

Sorry i was at SLAYERRRRRRRRRR and lamb of god, when lamb of god open for anthrax YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE LAMB OF GOD, they fucking ruled last night, wall of death was fucking insane! anthrax are gonna have to put one hell of a show on to out do lamb of god and i fucking mean that!!!

I missed all the lesbian chat :cry: i will send money off for thraxdude and metal maiden if i can have pic's of brat kissing april :p but brat if you ever become rich make sure you please give me lots of money so i never have to work again!!

Your husband is mad wanting to do overtime i have to work 5 days a week and the weekends, it's not a case of can you work this weekend it's a case of your working this weekend and if i want a weekend off i have to ask a week or 2 ahead so i can have a weekend off, i shouldent even have to ask to have a weekend off!! im 17 and can't even enjoy my life cause im allways to tired to do anything :(

But your off Sat., Sun., and Mon. I worked 48 hrs. week before last and 44 week before. No OT pay, I'm on salary. But when I miss work my check stays the same, so I can't bitch too much. :) And I have nice cushy M-F, 8-5, paid holidays. Oh, and I get to play online frequently. :) :)

Metal Maiden said:
But your off Sat., Sun., and Mon. I worked 48 hrs. week before last and 44 week before. No OT pay, I'm on salary. But when I miss work my check stays the same, so I can't bitch too much. :) And I have nice cushy M-F, 8-5, paid holidays. Oh, and I get to play online frequently. :) :)
When I miss work, I lose pay...like last week...missed some work, we get holiday pay too. What do you do at your work?

Status
Not open for further replies.