OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThraxDude said:
There were two bonus songs for Bigger Than The Devil, "Seasoning The Obese", and "Raise Your Swords".
"Seasoning The Obese" is one of S.O.D.'s best songs!!! !:headbang: It's a tribute to Slayer.

People have told me that if you buy "Bigger Than The Devil" you get the bonus tracks now. But you don't.

I bought it this past saturday and it has Seasoning, Raise and Ballad of Scorpions on it!

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yeah, my husband is already shitting his pants over it coming out. The upside to missing everything in the theater is that he misses it too. So I'm not the only one left in the world that hasn't seen it.

i LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDFE OF THINGS--TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY IN THE WORLD!!!! :) :) :) :)

nafnikufesin said:
How cool is this...as we speak I'm watching AC/DC's "No Bull" with my in-laws at their request!!! When it's done, I'll slip in a little bit of Killer A's...hey, a new fan is a new fan, even if they're over 55 :headbang:

Ok,

Please explain how they requested No Bull by AC/DC???? That's cool as hell!!!

AC/DC recently played in the SARS benefit concert with the Stones, and many reporters have been talking about how AC/DC upstaged them. My in-laws saw clips from the concert and wanted to see more, so when they were over last night, knowing I'm an AC/DC fan, they asked if I had any of their concerts that they could watch. I was only happy to oblige :D

I don't know if that is possible. I could try throwing some flashlights up in the ceiling. We seem to have a nursery. The last time this happened the landlord told us to throw mothballs up there. All that did was make me sick as hell, (combine the smell of mothballs with bat droppings) :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.