OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:puke:

I hate being a BITCH. The DM is out so I have to take care of the stores for her. One of our stores has been closed since the hurricane and we were able to have some of the employees work at a diiferent store. But, things have slowed down, so I had to cut hours. I just got off the phone and I know they are calling me bad things, my ears ringing. Last week I had to take someone off salary and that made her check only $39.

Tad, Remember when your keyboard was f'cked up, but I was still able to read it? Now I know why.

Originally Posted by Lhorian
Did you know that aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Riehlthing said:
We didn't know! He came back whistling, "How much is that doggie in the window."
One time, my husband came home and told me I had to try this soup. It looked kinda funky, so I asked him what was in it, and he wouldn't tell me. So I wouldn't eat it. Finally he told me it was sea turtle. Illegal as all fuck. The place that makes it will only sell it to people they know or else they'll get busted for making it. He said it was the best soup he ever had. Yes, I slapped him.

And in Mexico, he ate dolphin. I was horrified. And I'm pretty sure the tacos we got there were dog meat. Of course, he told me this after I ate a bunch of them and told him they were the best tacos ever.

Metal Maiden said:
Tad, Remember when your keyboard was f'cked up, but I was still able to read it? Now I know why.

Did you know that aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
I was wondering where anthrax_moshing_maniac went.

Originally Posted by mentalmeltdown
Hmm.. Make sure they take extra care while unwrapping... you don't want an accidental strangulation/decapitation/scratching of Romeo.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Oh honey, I'm more careful than that. :D

:oops: *thinks about unwrapping precious presents*

Metal Maiden said:

THat is really cool

Status
Not open for further replies.