OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonya's wearing Joey's little pumpkin outfit from last year, but I haven't decided what to get Joey. Everything I've found in his size is either really cheesey or very, very warm for Phoenix this time of year. So I have to keep looking.

It's my first Halloween doing the parent thing (he was a baby in 2001 and last year we had a wedding to go to at dinnertime).

Last year was the first time I took Madison door to door. Before that, she dressed up for parties at daycare and then school. She had so much fun, even though she was sick. I'm looking forward to going this year.

I was going to take them around here, but then his darling sister called and said she was going to his mom's and then going through her neighborhood and we should let all the kids go together, and I said yes because my kids do like their cousins. They can't help it that their aunt needs slapped around. :)

You lot in America take helloween pretty serisouly? or so i can tell from watching episodes of south park! brat i love the pic of cartman! is that the one were he goes back to that year in the 100th episode?!?!? that episode rulz!!!!!!!!

I had neighbors that would play "Fade to Black" 15 times in a row. Finally one night, I knocked on the door and handed the guy my SoWN, and said if he was going to keep me up all hours of the night, he was going to play what I wanted to hear, and that his Metallica CD was going up his ass if he had a problem with that. He played a lot of Anthrax after that, and apologized for "Fade to Black" and said his girlfriend kept playing it.

He turned out to be the coolest neighbor ever. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.