OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Maiden said:
:wave:

So Riehlthing....How are you doing? Have you been sick all this time? I hope not.
Been sick the entire time. Doctor still thought I was lactose intolerant, but yet, I haven't had dairy since Monday, and well, tonight, has really sucked. And this morning actually. I went to work, long enough to realize I was still sick. Then tonight, acid shooting up my throat all night. So this is great stuff...

Riehlthing said:
Been sick the entire time. Doctor still thought I was lactose intolerant, but yet, I haven't had dairy since Monday, and well, tonight, has really sucked. And this morning actually. I went to work, long enough to realize I was still sick. Then tonight, acid shooting up my throat all night. So this is great stuff...
That sounds more like acid reflux than lactose intolerance.

Riehlthing said:

I think you need Protonix or Nexium.

There have been three or four people who e-mailed the site, asking, "When are you gonna put up the lyrics to WCFYA? It's a great album, I want to know the lyrics."
A couple days ago, I finally replied, "The lyrics are in the inlay card with the album. Didn't you get that?"

ThraxDude said:
There have been three or four people who e-mailed the site, asking, "When are you gonna put up the lyrics to WCFYA? It's a great album, I want to know the lyrics."
A couple days ago, I finally replied, "The lyrics are in the inlay card with the album. Didn't you get that?"
Hahahaha. That's exactly why I don't want them up there. I've done that before to people.

jdelpi said:
Hahahaha. That's exactly why I don't want them up there. I've done that before to people.

Here's what Brent should do:
Have a link in the lyrics section for WCFYA that goes to a page that says, "The lyrics are available free to everyone who purchases the CD 'We've Come For You All.'"
Or something.

ThraxDude said:
Those dirty, downloading bastards. :Spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.