OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will lol, but you can come over to England! not to kick my ass tho :p

In America is 50 cent everywere??!?! evertime i put the tv on there seems to be something about that douche bag on the tele!! and what is it with all those rappers thiking that every girls wants to shag em??!?!?!

Well, I do not want to shag any rappers, so I don't know where they got the idea that I do. :p

If 50 Cent is that popular here, I know nothing about it. I see him on from time to time, but not really that often. Mostly just some crap on the TV Guide channel, since I don't watch MTV (or VH1 anymore) or some awards show. But I don't watch Entertainment Tonight or all those stupid shows either. If he shows up on Nickelodeon, though, I'll know all about it.

Well he is on the TV all the time here, i mean all his videos get played at least 2 times an hour! and on radio 1 his new single gets played 3 times an hour and then theres his other 2 singles that get played once an hour *yawn* all i want is to hear anthrax every now and then but ohhh no

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
In America is 50 cent everywere??!?! evertime i put the tv on there seems to be something about that douche bag on the tele!!

Yes.

He's popular because he's Eminems bitch.

Yeah he is pretty hip right now, my students dig it....... I used to get into how much this sucks or that sucks, but what the hell, the older we get the goofier the shit that teens listen to we'll seem anyway. If it's got a beat and it ain't country, I can probably listen to it without puking.

cj_27539.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.