OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Where are you people today, dammit?

Hey mental, did you see Shania Twain on NBC last night?? ;)
Well, I've been at the hospital all day. My mom has breast cancer and had to have a double mastectomy. Now she is having some internal bleeding from the operation so she has to go back into surgery so they can fix that.......and yesterday I lost my job........no going to Chicago for me.........I have a feeling its gonna be a long night. (yes waiter, I'd like a case of beer.....make that two)
BUT I still have so much to be thankful for.:)

crystlpalace said:
Well, I've been at the hospital all day. My mom has breast cancer and had to have a double mastectomy. Now she is having some internal bleeding from the operation so she has to go back into surgery so they can fix that.......and yesterday I lost my job........no going to Chicago for me.........I have a feeling its gonna be a long night. (yes waiter, I'd like a case of beer.....make that two)
My thoughts will be with you and your family. Hang in there :)

crystlpalace said:
I am so sorry to hear about that. That really sucks.

thanks you guys! Its gonna be lonely today...mom lost a lot of blood. She's gonna be ok but has to stay in the hospital and get 2 units. We are going up there to see her today then I am going to come home and cook the duck. yes, thats right. I am just too tired to cook a big turkey but a chicken isn't special enough. dinner will be simple but good.:)

crystlpalace said:
I usually post something nonsensical in here, mainly about Penguins. this time though I'll just wish your mum a speedy recovery and for you to get a job A.S.A.P. Best wishes from England:wave:

Reactions: crystlpalace
Bodylouseuk said:
I usually post something nonsensical in here, mainly about Penguins. this time though I'll just wish your mum a speedy recovery and for you to get a job A.S.A.P. Best wishes from England:wave:
lol:) thanx dude! usually my posts are stupid or sarcastic or both. That was one of the few that actually made sense!:D Mum's doing much better right now, thank you. and I am going to try to get a job at a radio station - heck I don't get enough credit!:erk:

Let's step it up then!

What's new here? Are T-Dude and MMaiden still together? Is NFF still enjoying parenthood/doctorhood in Edmonton? I have some catching up to do and I don't wanna read everything ;)

mentalmeltdown said:
Let's step it up then!

What's new here? Are T-Dude and MMaiden still together? Is NFF still enjoying parenthood/doctorhood in Edmonton? I have some catching up to do and I don't wanna read everything ;)
Just read everything you've missed, and reply to old shit.
Then bRaT won't have to "bump" this thread.

Aaaaaah Drokk it! I'm not gonna read it all! As for "bumping" I'd much rather bump sumthin' else instead of a thread, if you catch my drift (wink wink nudge nudge I'll bet she does I'll bet she does...)

Hmmm....let's see if I get everything...

Riehlthing went on vacation and rubbed it in as often as he could. NFF hasn't been here in like a month, hence my post count slapping his post count around. We discussed hot guys, hot girls, lactose intolerance, acid reflux, kids, crazy mothers....

Did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.