OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In n Out burger sounds good right now. Great fries too.

Back in High School people used to change the bumper stickers to read
In n Out urge!!!!

I hate computers again. Home computer decided to be dumb again. Got the new video card and it worked for a day, then it went out again last night. I think it's the motherboard. So, time for a new computer. Damn computers. Going to get one that does NOT have an integrated video/sound card this time.

Riehlthing said:
I hate computers again. Home computer decided to be dumb again. Got the new video card and it worked for a day, then it went out again last night. I think it's the motherboard. So, time for a new computer. Damn computers. Going to get one that does NOT have an integrated video/sound card this time.
I had my brother-in-law build mine, so he bought each piece seperate. It cost a tiny bit more (actually, probably broke even or saved, with as cheap as he got other parts), but I've never had a single problem with it. I've had virus issues and my ISP blows goats, but never had a hardware problem. I highly recommend not getting the integrated cards.

remington69 said:
Drinking Mr. Pib reminds me of those horrible 10 months in high school when I worked at Burger King. I'd sit in the drive through and suck down Pib to make it through the shift.

And cole slaw is just yucky if not home made.
I never even heard of Mr. Pib until maybe 3 years ago, if that. My best friend is a Dr. Pepper addict, so I asked her what she did when someplace didn't have Dr. Pepper. I see more and more places have it now, but I didn't know it was that widespread.

Mr Pibb is a Coca Cola product I believe and Coca Cola at one point was a bottler for Dr. Pepper.
A&W and Hires Root Beer under the same big umbrella.

:Spin:

Yes I like Business and Statistics, I'm a sick man!!! :D

Mr. Pib is now called Pib, For the longest time we dident have it here, and only seen it when I went to Florida. But now its all over. I like it better than Dr. Pepper. But can only drink it from time to time. Not a big fan of carbonated drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.