OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remington69 said:
One of the e-mails in my junk mail folder was entitled "Eat'n' Pink Tacos"....now that's a new one for me. Usually it's just "Get a big, hard Cock" or "Slutty Sorority Girls".

<Paradox> So, guys, I have some news.
<Paradox> I know I usually don't talk much about stuff unless it's solid, but this is interesting, and I think you should know.
<Paradox> I just got an E-mail about an interesting proposition.
* volsung_ perks up.
<Paradox> Apparently, there are lesbians that want my 'hard cock.'
* volsung_ flips Paradox the bird.
<volsung_> :)
<Paradox> They want it 'now,' apparently, so the timetable is somewhat limited.
<volsung_> Are you going to just take their offer as presented, or is there an opportunity for negotiation?
<Paradox> I'm not sure.
<volsung_> I'm sure your hard cock is in great demand. An exclusive deal might not be in your best interest.
<Paradox> Last time I got an offer like this, there were some catches.

That's pretty good.
On those that would send messages through ICQ, "your internet is being watched" I would reply back, "oh my god, you guys found me again??? I told Bill no!!! Do I have to get that restraining order again?" the person replied back, "oh, uh...nevermind"

remington69 said:
One of the e-mails in my junk mail folder was entitled "Eat'n' Pink Tacos"....now that's a new one for me. Usually it's just "Get a big, hard Cock" or "Slutty Sorority Girls".
And no I don't send those :lol: but I'd like to get them. :D

hahahaha...
The other fun ones in ICQ are the people who would say, "want to chat?" you say you would, and they send you a link to a page.
I'd reply, "thought we were gonna chat? I like this chat program more than webbased ones."
"but go to there we can chat." "thought we're chatting now?"
"you should go to that site"
"why do I want to go there?"
"Cause I have pictures of me there."
"So what, you asked if I wanted to chat, not if I wanted to see your picture."

I think those people hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.