OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Brat I do use Hot Sauce or Salsa on a lot dishes like rice or potatoes but not mashed tater. I use just milk and butter to make them and sometimes garlic and sour cream. Depending on the meat cooked depends on the style of gravy. I rarley use jar\packet gravy unless I poor it over hamburger to do wanna be Salsbury steaks.
Oh I used cream of mushroom soup as a gravy poured over chikcen breasts and chicken rice one nite, pretty good stuff.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Next time, pour some worchestershire sauce in the mushroom soup. Something about the combo makes it totally kick ass.
I marinate beef with worchestershire sauce-French's Brand not Lea and Perrins, Heinze makes a pretty good one.

DarbysDad said:
I marinate beef with worchestershire sauce-French's Brand not Lea and Perrins, Heinze makes a pretty good one.
I used to only get Lea and Perrins, til one week when I was in a crunch and the Heinz one was $1 cheaper, so I tried it. Well, it IS a good one, and with as much as I go through (we use it on many things), I switched to Heinz because that $1 starts to add up after a while. I've never seen French's in that, though. I'll have to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.