OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarbysDad said:
looks like only college and minor league team play this year.

I watched as much of the World Cup as I could. Sucks that there will be no NHL, but my beloved Wolverines are always a threat to win it all in college hockey. Hey Rem, does Illinois have even an IM team? I know they don't even try to play with the big boys.

Scott

Jezuz Fuckin Christ...I can't believe I just scrolled through all this.:loco:

I too am getting married and have no way to slip the Anthrax into the reception music without causing several heart attacks, a fight and a possible beheading(mine).

Future M-I-L is rather religious and is putting a real crimp in festivities.
I'm planning on spiking the punch....especially for her.:D

Hmmm...NFB. I think I can slip that in.

And Scott, Illinois has a club team that plays in the ACHA (American Collegiate Hockey Association). They're pretty good for club team. Of course, they can't get an NCAA team due to Title IX funding.

Got a new job today. Over in Beaverton Oregon. Starting on Monday.

And, don't know if this has gotten news outside Northwest much, but Mt. St. Helens is having a bunch of minor earthquakes and having magma build up in it. It's about 40-50 miles away, so should be safe here, but if it goes, I'll head up to Crown Point and get some pictures and post them.

Riehlthing said:
And, don't know if this has gotten news outside Northwest much, but Mt. St. Helens is having a bunch of minor earthquakes and having magma build up in it. It's about 40-50 miles away, so should be safe here, but if it goes, I'll head up to Crown Point and get some pictures and post them.
I was reading about it today. USGS predicts that it will be similar to the eruption in '86...lots of local ash and landslides. You should be safe. More info here for those interested: http://www.pnsn.org/NEWS/PRESS_RELEASES/MSH_09_2004.html

And, good luck with the new job!

remington69 said:
Hmmm...NFB. I think I can slip that in.

And Scott, Illinois has a club team that plays in the ACHA (American Collegiate Hockey Association). They're pretty good for club team. Of course, they can't get an NCAA team due to Title IX funding.

That's too bad. They are a school that I think could support a hockey team. Big school, in a state with an NHL team with a long history. Maybe they should drop football. :D At least they have a club team; that's better than nothing. Maybe someday they will add another women's sport and move hockey to NCAA level.

Scott

Training's easy, overall it's pretty good so far. The trainer of the class is a huge Stephen King fan. Even tried stumping me on connecting 2 books. It's his "test" for true King fans and passed it without thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.