OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, some people I guess miss that he was the cook at the, uh..."brown spot"? I think it was called. I stumped him on a couple.
Name of the city that Pet Semetary takes place in. (he did correctly connect it to Insomnia though)
The Ritual that the Loser's club has to beat "It".
Not sure what else there was.

Yes, with a barely.
The Why? They are getting through an easy part of the schedule that ends today. They can get by the 49ers. (reason they lost the Cardinals game, is Cardinals came to play, and Seahawks forgot that you have to actually run the ball). After that, when the schedule gets tougher, they shall have Chad Brown (already back), Anthony Simmons (should be back soon, if not this weekend), and Grant Wistrom (could be back next weekend). With those 3 back, their defense will improve immensely. Chad Brown blitzing will ease the pressure on Wistrom. Jerry Rice signing didn't bring in a 5 catch 40 yard player. It brought in an attitude. You catch that damn ball. His presence will hopefully get Robinson's head out of his ass so he'll catch the ball again.

So, I think their defense will improve significantly with those 3 coming back, and the addition of Rice will help Robinson with his drops.

Well, stupid punk ass thieves.
My car got broken into last night. Big ol "Welcome To Portland" I suppose.
They were smart enough to turn off the dome light, but too dumb to take the $100+ helmet sitting in the back seat. They took 2 amps of mine, the third in my car is fried, and for some reason they didn't take that one (maybe they saw it wasn't hooked up and figured something out). So, trying to find out the s/n's. The owner of the place I bought one at is looking (the other I bought from a friend, who bought it from him too) and he said he would help me out and buying replacements. Said he'd get me a sweet deal. So, if you could, order something from his website (http://www.hotpoop.com). Plus you can see Scott and Charlie on there (with some dumbass standing next to them).

Only real cd I had in there was my White Zombie La Sexorcisto Devil Music Vol 1, and that's my favorite cd of all time (yes, even over Anthrax, it's my favorite cd of all time). They only took my 2 amps, nothing else at all. A little weird, I got very lucky.

Riehlthing said:
Well, stupid punk ass thieves.
My car got broken into last night. Big ol "Welcome To Portland" I suppose.
They were smart enough to turn off the dome light, but too dumb to take the $100+ helmet sitting in the back seat. They took 2 amps of mine, the third in my car is fried, and for some reason they didn't take that one (maybe they saw it wasn't hooked up and figured something out). So, trying to find out the s/n's. The owner of the place I bought one at is looking (the other I bought from a friend, who bought it from him too) and he said he would help me out and buying replacements. Said he'd get me a sweet deal. So, if you could, order something from his website (http://www.hotmail.com). Plus you can see Scott and Charlie on there (with some dumbass standing next to them).
Sorry to hear that. That SUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.