OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Don't worry, it was full when I came in this afternoon, and we filled it again before we left.

Have you seen the new Budweiser energy drink? That shit cracks me up.
I heard about that drink but I don't think I want it. Alcohol, caffeine and ginseng(not sure)? what a combo :Spin:

Oh and it could be worse we could turn this into the take a dump thread :D

Yes, it's beer, caffeine and ginseng, and God knows what else. It's pretty funny. We at first thought that it would just be the taste of beer, but non-alcoholic, but there's a surgeon general's warning on the can, so it's really beer. I don't know if we've sold any. I know I haven't rung any up. We just got them in on Tuesday.

One time while vactioning in Laughlin, NV my son and I discovered a kiddie had dropped one in the pool, so be careful and make sure there's a lifeguard and the Tidy Bowl Man!

DarbysDad said:
One time while vactioning in Laughlin, NV my son and I discovered a kiddie had dropped one in the pool, so be careful and make sure there's a lifeguard and the Tidy Bowl Man!
You sure it wasn't a Baby Ruth??

Riehlthing said:
maybe it's like sparks or something.
That's what my co-worker said. I told him I think the energy drink thing must be a new trend, because we have Red Bull in the liquor section of the main store. He said people mix that with vodka, so you get drunk and hyper, instead of drunk and depressed. He said he didn't like the vodka/Red Bull, so he'll drink Sparks instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.