OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Oh, mental....
What? It's not like it's illegal or something!?!

On a serious note, are you over John Bush? You know that he has a wife and a daughter now - who was not conceived by artificial insemination btw. Oh yeah!

mentalmeltdown said:
What? It's not like it's illegal or something!?!

On a serious note, are you over John Bush? You know that he has a wife and a daughter now - who was not conceived by artificial insemination btw. Oh yeah!
Canadians are strange....

And to answer your question, he's still hot. Ten wives and 35 kids won't change that. :p

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Canadians are strange....

And to answer your question, he's still hot. Ten wives and 35 kids won't change that. :p
Yes we are - we are downright mad! MAD I tells ya... Our brains freeze when it's below -40C so you'll have to excuse us for momentary lapses of reason.

And to answer your answer to my question: "dang woman! you must've been liquoured up when you said that! you cannot be serious!"
I'm sure you'll get used to Joey standing behind the mic - and he's a good lookin' fella too eh?

I'm jus' kiddin'!

nafnikufesin said:
Brat, have you seen Bruce's cameo in Ocean's 12 yet? :D
No, but I also heard he had a cameo in Charlie's Angels 2. There are a few of his movies that I'm saving to watch until after he retires, so I'm not all depressed when it happens. Right now those are Color of Night, Hart's War, and Tears of the Sun. And any cameos he comes up with.

I was saving Last Man Standing, but there was nothing on one night, so I watched it, and now it's my favorite. You know, cause of that whorehouse shootout where he kills two guys while he's NAKED. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.