OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
The bottom of the page? What is wrong with you people? One more post on another thread and this would have left the front page completely!!!
Oh come down. Rieth would have saved it for you. :D he single handedly did while you were on hiatus.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
My Blockbuster has Season 1 and Season 2. I highly recommend catching up. I don't know if 3 is even out yet, I would imagine if it isn't, it will be soon, as Season 4 starts in March (YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!).
I liked the episodes that I saw... although, my current obsession is with the Sopranos - I bought the 1st and 2nd season DVD's (around 180$ CAN) and I've watched the entire first season in like two days! :)

I'm working on buying the 3rd and the 4th soon but, I'll have to restrain myself from watching them so quickly!

I'm waiting for Blockbuster to get Season 5 of the Sopranos, as my sister-in-law turned into a lying whore and stopped letting me borrow hers.

And I will be gone for a few days, as my computer is completely infested with spyware and a trojan horse, and my brother-in-law (soon to be ex-brother-in-law, I should say) swears he can fix everything in a couple days, a week, max. We'll see.

Yeah.

E-mail this to everyone you know:

Subject- Free Money

This really works!! I followed the instructions, and I received $100!! You have to try it!!
>Click this link, then check "Anthrax" and click "VOTE". Within one week you will
>receive a check for $100!!! It really works. The only catch is, you MUST
>forward this to at least 7 people!
> http://www.metal-sludge.com/vote/6.php

ThraxDude said:
Yeah.

E-mail this to everyone you know:

Subject- Free Money

This really works!! I followed the instructions, and I received $100!! You have to try it!!
>Click this link, then check "Anthrax" and click "VOTE". Within one week you will
>receive a check for $100!!! It really works. The only catch is, you MUST
>forward this to at least 7 people!
> http://www.metal-sludge.com/vote/6.php
Suuure...I'll do it. ;) I did vote several times already from various computers.

rem - sounds like my usual day expect my boss is always here b4 me. :D

I run a report, post a lot, analyze the data, post a lot, tweek the report, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.