OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, nff, the pic in your signature would have been WAY better if you'd put the bottle in your son's hand.
And soon, we'll reach post no. 1000.... who'll be the lucky winner?

Ah, the sweet sweet taste of that first beer ... I always used to say, after a couple of cold ones, that I was "sleeping like a baby" afterwards - since I've seen the pic, I'm inclined to feel I'm not the only one to do so! :)

Ybabnikufesin will not keep a soother in his mouth, period. We put it in, and the millisecond that we take our hand away, the soother gets spit out.

Excpet once: we dipped the soother in red wine. He kept it in his mouth for 10 seconds, sucked the wine off, then spit it out :lol: (I got this tip from my parents...they said it's the only way they could get me to take a soother, too :lol: )

my grandmother, god bless her for this, everytime I went to visit her, made me drink a small glass of warm wine (?!) before breakfast - supposedly it's good for your blood..

btw, alcohol dipped soothers kick ass.. I wish I had one right now :(

I'll start dipping everything in some sort of alcohol..
Heck, even the rubbing alcohol'll do!

Although, have you thought about putting a pacifier on the beer bottle? There's a new way to drink beer and feel young! :)

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Although I wonder how nipples for beer bottles would sell :lol:

You my friend, are a marketing genius! I'd buy it! How's this for the name of the product: "Rock Hard" or "Titweiser"?

Titties and beer - is there anything they can't do???

:lol:

p.s. my prediction is that we'll reach the 1000th post today - now the real battle for the 1000th one begins!

998 - btw, there's always someone that'll resuscitate this post (like I did just now)

Scott said about a week ago that they were supposed to "announce things shortly" regarding their new US label... no news makes me worry a li'l bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.