OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The horns baby ! What's wrong with flooding our igloos, eh?
We have the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and hockey is our religion. So what if it's freezing cold here 7 months out of 12??? It's a small price to pay to live in the homecountry of Celine Dion and Shania Twain !!! ;)

Originally posted by mentalmeltdown
New goal for this thread: 2000 posts...

I'll bet that NFF is drowning parts of Canada with his tears now - he'll never have the last post!
Don't worry. The last post will be mine. Just you wait and see.

And Brat, don't worry, even if my igloo did start to flood, my sled dogs would pull me out :D

As for Canadian metal queens, my heart still belongs to Lee Aaron :lol:

The Headstones are my favorite, although they're a rock band, not metal. Canada's pretty weak in terms of the metal scene, but nowadays, like anywhere, if there's a good metal band out there, the only way I'm going to hear about it is by word of mouth, because radio stations here sure as hell aren't going to play them. And with my wife and kid, I'm well beyond the days where I could check out new acts at the local rock bars. So I'm afraid the last good Canadian metal acts that I've heard have been Helix, Sven Gali, and Sebastian Bach back in the early Skid Row days :lol:

I am a Canadian - I like my beer real and my temperatures below zero ... We also like hockey more than anything else - except the gayest team in the league: Ottawa Senators (when your name is synonymous with Roman gay orgies ... ) .

Canada is to America as Robin is to Batman : a bland, self-effacing sidekick, a little gay on the edges p'raps, but still very masculine and always there when the going gets tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.