OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
920314b.jpg

????!!!???!!

Ragamuffin said:
Holy crap! I just watched last weeks Shield...the shits about to go down kids!

Yeah, FINALLY.

I'm not as pleased with this season as I was with the others. Although I do like the addition of Glenn Close, I'd like to see Mara kill herself. Also, what's up with Julien's gayness? Dutch's feline homicidal tendencies? Vic's wandering penis? None of these things have been touched on yet. And while Antwon Mitchell is FINALLY turning into a decent villian, he's no Armadillo Quintara, or Armenian mob.

I don't know why Vic doesn't just kill Shane. He killed Terry for much, MUCH less.

DarbysDad said:
Hey Brat - What's Up? How are you, the hubby and the kids.

I'd like to slap my boss right upside the head, but other than that, everything's great. She (once again) scheduled me for 8 days in a row before a day off. This shit is getting old.

The kids and hubby are fine. We're all finally getting over this flu-virus type thing that was oh-so-pleasant and long-lasting.

If any of you all are in Portland in next 2 weeks, and see a United States Truck Driving School truck, drive off the side of the road, get out and run like hell away from the road. Especially if you're in the right turn lane, and I'm coming towards you and turning left. I think some people needed a new pair of underwear when I finished my turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.