OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting at truck stops? You'll be too busy beating off the waitresses with a stick. :p

UM is gay. I can't even get the main page to load, let alone this thread. My refresh button moans every time it sees this address in the address bar.

This morning my son asked me if I can do ballet. What a silly question. Then I went into the kitchen and found the puddle Tonya left for me.

See what you have to look forward to, NFF? :D Although I must say, it does prepare you for everything else you have to deal with in your life. How's work?

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Posting at truck stops? You'll be too busy beating off the waitresses with a stick. :p

UM is gay. I can't even get the main page to load, let alone this thread. My refresh button moans every time it sees this address in the address bar.

This morning my son asked me if I can do ballet. What a silly question. Then I went into the kitchen and found the puddle Tonya left for me.

See what you have to look forward to, NFF? :D Although I must say, it does prepare you for everything else you have to deal with in your life. How's work?
How's work? My patients left a puddle for me in the hallway :lol:

nafnikufesin said:
Yeah, sure, truck stops ;)
Hey, when I get the truck to stop on a long downhill, that's when I'll post how I barely lived. And almost died today, but this was from one of the other drivers in the class. After that, I slumped low in the back seat and pulled my Thrax hat over my eyes and just avoided looking out the windows.

I got a cell phone, might have to use it to email buddy and have him post for me. I'll get a laptop and wireless nic for gprs, there's carriers that do that now off cell towers.

I wasn't the one driving when I hid low. I was in the back seat for the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.