OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still tons of fun scaring people in left turn lanes when I'm turning right. And sidewalks reminds me of a dumbass Thursday. I was on Interstate Ave in Portland, narrow street, and I had to turn left, cause the instructor wanted me to, and onto a really sharp corner. I had to wait in the right turn lane, until the cars that were going straight were clear, so I could go into the main lane and then cut hard right and barely miss the left turn lane, but first had to wait for pedestrians. This mom and young daughter were crossing, and across the street, this guy at a bus stop was standing there. The mom and daughter almost all the way across when the guy then decides to cross also. He's trots to the center line, then just walks super damn slow, blocking the lane I want to go to. He gets within about 5-10 feet of the curb, then decides to slow to a STOP! The instructor was pissed, he said, "just go, if the dumbshit doesn't move, you'll scare the shit out of him then." He doesn't move until the front of the truck is practically on him. I barely make the turn, that was way too damn sharp of a corner, and people who have death wishes, should not be allowed to be pedestrians.

Status
Not open for further replies.