nafnikufesin 1718
anthrax_moshing_maniac 943
DarbysDad 775
Metal Maiden 692
Thra:rofl:ude 497
remington69 427
mentalmeltdown 393
GASOLINEDREAM 287

Oh that little bastard is catching up to me! Must...post...even...when...there's...nothing...to...say...

nafnikufesin said:
Riehl hasn't posted all weekend. I hope he didn't have an accident or something. If he didn't, he has some explaining to do, because I've been waiting for him to post so I could drink.

Since when do you need a reason to drink?? And I hope he's fine too, cause I found this post after I called him a little bastard. :erk:

I was going to type the same thing, NFF. That is one thing that makes me mad about some message boards. I have been reading what someone posted and hello there is some chick with her beaver completely spread so you can see her liver. Now, I am usually fine with seeing that when I am home but not at work. Keep it clean:yow:

Most sites are automatically blocked at work, but I don't need them knowing that I'm trying to visit those sites. That, and my monitor faces the office door, so anyone walking past can see it...I have enough trouble explaining some of the stuff on this board :p

Status
Not open for further replies.