OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to send the convo in a different direction and be a TOTAL music nerd, but what is everyones favorite NON metal albums?

Personally, I LOVE Living Colour's Vivid. The guitar tone comes through perfectly; I love the fact that you can hear he is playing a strat. Vernon Reid's soloing style is so weird, but I love it. I think Desperate People is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Gov't Mule's Dose is another one of my favorites too. Warren Haynes made the right move back in the day to leave Allman Brothers to form this AMAZING classic rock/blues trio. Blindman in the Dark is another fav of mine off this album

JohnThrax said:
Hate to send the convo in a different direction and be a TOTAL music nerd, but what is everyones favorite NON metal albums?

Personally, I LOVE Living Colour's Vivid. The guitar tone comes through perfectly; I love the fact that you can hear he is playing a strat. Vernon Reid's soloing style is so weird, but I love it. I think Desperate People is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Gov't Mule's Dose is another one of my favorites too. Warren Haynes made the right move back in the day to leave Allman Brothers to form this AMAZING classic rock/blues trio. Blindman in the Dark is another fav of mine off this album

david allan coe,live at the iron horse saloon,any johnny winter album.

JohnThrax said:

I love Vivid too! In fact, I have all their releases. But, I don't think he was ever playing strats... I think at the time it was some kind of ESP guitar (kinda looked like a George Lynch guitar with all the colors) and later on he favored Hamer if i'm not mistaken. Vernon's solos are weird but cool! Have you checked out his album Mistaken Identity? even more fucked up stuff there!

nafnikufesin said:
Ugh. None of the above. I'm in Anne McLellan's riding, so I'll vote for her. Not that I want the Liberals to win, but I want the Conservatives to win even less. Sadly, the Marijuana Party doesn't have much of a chance this year.

Is this crazy Canadian politics talk? Don't you automatically elect hockey players or something?

Since we are doing some Canada bashing:p .....

What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common?

The taste.

canada_sucks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.