OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZING!!!
conf45.gif

Good point :lol: :lol:

mentalmeltdown said:
I love Vivid too! In fact, I have all their releases. But, I don't think he was ever playing strats... I think at the time it was some kind of ESP guitar (kinda looked like a George Lynch guitar with all the colors) and later on he favored Hamer if i'm not mistaken. Vernon's solos are weird but cool! Have you checked out his album Mistaken Identity? even more fucked up stuff there!
Really? Maybe it was the pickups that give him that guitar tone. I have never heard his solo stuff. I should look for it somewhere

I think everyone should have to read every post before adding a new one. There is some cool shit in here. Brings back alot of memories. I have not posted much latley, and even had to re-register once so I lost my post count. Oh well I guess there are alot of things that could be worse....

Not impossible, but pretty damn difficult. Maybe you have to take a test before posting for the first time (ie. questions like "How many times does Brat talk about Bruce Willis?", "What percentage of DD's posts do not pertain to sex?", "List ten posters that have quoted Monty Python in this thread", etc)

Furthermore, if anybody makes a non-unique post (ie. if there is an exact same post earlier in the thread, and it can be proven), then it cannot count as the last word.

Better get on it, OneManStands :p

Hehe.

I was at Old Chicago (instead of Boulder, CO) today and tried a beer I've never had before. I can't remember the name but it was Guinness and Killian's Red. Kinda like a Black and Tan, but with Killians.
Pretty good, if you like that sort of thing.

Thraxdude, you're my hero. I want to be just like you when I grow up.
You are the wind beneath my wings.
Make sure you have some homebrews ready for my birthday.

ThraxDude said:
Hehe.

I was at Old Chicago (instead of Boulder, CO) today and tried a beer I've never had before. I can't remember the name but it was Guinness and Killian's Red. Kinda like a Black and Tan, but with Killians.
Pretty good, if you like that sort of thing.
I always like trying beers I've never had before, even if I don't like the beer itself. Though technically, trying two beers I have tried before mixed together wouldn't count as trying a new beer, though I may like to try it anyway

Holy Shit!! sounds like I have my hands full. I am greatly honored by this responsibility you bestowed upon me, and will do my best to NOT let you down.

How many people posting now were posting when this thread first started??

Status
Not open for further replies.