OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, when I was little, I ruled Dig Dug. I haven't played that game in about 13-14 years. Do you remember Joust? That was my favorite Atari game along with Pole Position(waiting patiently for a sexual comment from DD:lol: )

I have an "Arcade Classics" game for the XBox that includes 30 or so old games, including Joust and Joust 2.

The Pac Man and Dig Dug Antonio plays are on one of those little joysticks that you can plug right into the TV. I plug it in first thing in the morning, and it usually buys me another half hour or so of sleep.

nafnikufesin said:
Not impossible, but pretty damn difficult. Maybe you have to take a test before posting for the first time (ie. questions like "How many times does Brat talk about Bruce Willis?", "What percentage of DD's posts do not pertain to sex?", "List ten posters that have quoted Monty Python in this thread", etc)

Furthermore, if anybody makes a non-unique post (ie. if there is an exact same post earlier in the thread, and it can be proven), then it cannot count as the last word.

Better get on it, OneManStands :p

I'm pretty sure I've talked about John Bush more than Bruce Willis, you know, out of respect of this being an Anthrax board and all.

But I would like to know what that percentage on DD would be. My guess is 3%.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Wow, you're actually giving him a reason to make homebrews?? ;)
Hey, that boy makes some damn fine brews. Since I'm going to be out there for my birthday I figure I should start sucking up to him now so that he will have a brew waiting for me.

Well dude, I can't make a homebrew on time without a flux capacitor. Maybe next year.
I'm thinking of making my own recipe called "Anthrax IPA*". A hoppy brew with just a hint of anthrax.

* Patent Pending. *points at everyone* Patent Pending, Patent Pending, Patent Pending!!!

nafnikufesin said:
I have an "Arcade Classics" game for the XBox that includes 30 or so old games, including Joust and Joust 2.

The Pac Man and Dig Dug Antonio plays are on one of those little joysticks that you can plug right into the TV. I plug it in first thing in the morning, and it usually buys me another half hour or so of sleep.
I have that Xbox game. My nephew kicks as at Star Wars Legos, and Spongebob videogames.

nafnikufesin said:
Antonio loves playing his Blues Clues and Dora games on the computer. Next, I'm going to teach him about this thread. :lol:
:lol:
Give him his own screen name. Sign him up!

ThraxDude said:
Well dude, I can't make a homebrew on time without a flux capacitor. Maybe next year.
I'm thinking of making my own recipe called "Anthrax IPA*". A hoppy brew with just a hint of anthrax.

* Patent Pending. *points at everyone* Patent Pending, Patent Pending, Patent Pending!!!
Does each case come with a free dose of Ciprofloxacin?

Thraxdude,
Since you sound like you know your stuff on brewing beer. What is a good kit to start off with? I have been thinking about doing homebrews for awhile now but I want to do it the right way. Any help is appreciated. MMMM All this beer talk is making me thirsty. I am going to have to get a six pack on my way home.

MyHatred said:
Thraxdude,
Since you sound like you know your stuff on brewing beer. What is a good kit to start off with? I have been thinking about doing homebrews for awhile now but I want to do it the right way. Any help is appreciated. MMMM All this beer talk is making me thirsty. I am going to have to get a six pack on my way home.
The best thing to do would be to find a local Home Brew store. Call them and ask them about their kits. Tell them you've never made beer before so they can give you all the details. That's what I did.
Then go to the store and pick up a kit. It should come with all the directions you need.
A book I highly reccommend: The New Complete Joy of Home Brewing by Charlie Papazian. He rules.
I met Charlie Papazian at the Great American Beer Fest. a few years ago (He's the one not wearing an Anthrax shirt):
meandcharlie.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.