OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted last week already since I'll be out of the country (hell, I might not even find out the results of who won for a month). Much as I'd like to see the Liberals out, I don't want the Conservatives in even more, and in our riding, Libs have the best shot at beating them here in redneck Alberta.

060107.jpg

nafnikufesin said:
D'oh! Now I find out that one week after we leave Santiago, Chile, AC/DC is supposedly playing their 100,000 seat stadium. Do you think it's too late to rearrange my vacation?

I'm probably just a wuss, but I can't imagine having fun in a crowd of 100,000 people. (I guess not all the seats would be used, but most of the field would be.)

just kidding. although I should have ran over the car on the way back from Sequim Wa. Fucker cut me off, from a stop they launched in front of my truck, then slammed on their brakes on a downhill to a floating bridge, and this is the northwest, so the road was of course wet. they got the air horn, finger, bright lights, fog lights (that are not aligned correctly, hahahahahaha and point up a bit) for about 5 miles before they got off the road.

another fun one today, coming home a van lane changed and I had to drive onto the shoulder in my car to avoid being hit. shoulder driving is tons of fun at 70 mph. they got horn and finger for only 2 miles. I was respectful of their kids in the back seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.