OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riehlthing said:
bought titus season 3 tuesday. and also underworld special edition, didn't buy the first version of it.
Saw the season 1/2 box-set of Titus the other day, thought of you and almost bought it. But we still have to catch up on The Shield, and finish the last 3 seasons of Angel before we pick up any new TV series. That, and season 6 of Sopranos will finally start shortly after we get back from Chile.

I'm soooooooo waiting for The Sopranos. I've been paying for HBO for a year already JUST for that! The movies suck! I never got into Angel, but I never got into Buffy, either. And I'm not into starting a series somewhere in the middle, so if I don't catch it from the beginning, I don't bother. A recent pleasant surprise is Book of Daniel. It sure as hell ain't 7th Heaven, I can tell you that much.

If I had 11 drinks, I would die. Seriously. It would be on the news.

NFF, aren't you supposed to be packing?

I never caught Buffy or Angel from the beginning, we started on DVD. That's how we watch most of our TV these days. Both series are kinda dumb fun, with a little bit of eye candy thrown in for both my wife and myself.

We're more or less done packing...just waiting for Amanda to go to sleep so we can too.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Can we get a ruling on this? If it took Riehl 2 weeks to post, can we count every drink we've had in the past 2 weeks as credit to the 11 drinks? That way, Brat can take her time catching up.

Let's see, past 2 weeks...Riehl still has to post about 38 more times to catch up to how many drinks I've had :p

jdelpi said:
I'm probably just a wuss, but I can't imagine having fun in a crowd of 100,000 people. (I guess not all the seats would be used, but most of the field would be.)
The view might be shitty, and it might not be very intimate, but I think the electricity from that many people would be cool to experience. Could you imagine chanting "High Voltage" at the top of your lungs with 100,000 other people?

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I'm soooooooo waiting for The Sopranos. I've been paying for HBO for a year already JUST for that! The movies suck! I never got into Angel, but I never got into Buffy, either. And I'm not into starting a series somewhere in the middle, so if I don't catch it from the beginning, I don't bother. A recent pleasant surprise is Book of Daniel. It sure as hell ain't 7th Heaven, I can tell you that much.

NFF, aren't you supposed to be packing?
That's 3 different topics in one post. You're supposed to have a different post for every topic like Riehlthing, just so you know.

that would be a lot of people, I don't know if I'd be up for that either. although, I was up for just flat out yelling for the seahawks game against the giants. 60,000+ people yelling at the top of their lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.