OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riehlthing said:
I think I can catch up on those drinks that you have "credit" for in one weekend.
Yes, but you forget that I have started my vacation, and am going to a hot sunny place for a month, where they also happen to make some of my favorite cabernet sauvignons. I think I'll be able to stock up a lot of credit over the next month...you can only post once every 15 seconds, I can drink much faster than that :loco:

Damn, been a lot of posts since the last time I've been on.

Good to see that you're not dead Rieth. And, since my Bears decided not to catch any balls last weekend, I'm rooting for the Seahawks. Mainly because Mike Holmgren looks exactly like my Dad.

I got knock-outed last night! Kapow!!! ...and I woke up on the floor. Nobody knows why, just a fist coming out of the blue. So my jaw hurts like hell today, I spat blood for an hour afterwards.

I´m a bit confused...

Steelers will win!!!;) My buddy and I were watching the game last night and he is a HUGE Steelers fan and after they won it, about a half an hour later his wife's water broke and she started to go into labor. I'm not sure if they have had the kid yet( they hadn't when I talked to him around 11 last night) but to say the least he was a very happy guy yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.